View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Banned

If You Questioned The Integrity Of A Christmas Toy Drive.
You Just Might Be A Warlord.

IF YOUR FIRST POST CONTAINS A GOY...
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A WARLORD

IF YOU EVER ASKED OTHER MEMBERS TO TAIL YOUR PLAYS...

IF YOU EVER TAILED SOMEONE ELSE'S PLAY AND BITCHED AT THEM BECAUSE IT LOST...

IF YOU THREATEN TO "SHAKE SOMEONE TO DEATH"...
YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD!!!!!!!!

IF YOU SAY YOUR LEAVING VEGAS WITH A SUITCASE FULL OF CASH AND NOT YOUR CLOTHES....
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR FIRST USERNAME WAS CLOWN99...YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD!!!!!!!! (wait a minute...that was me! DAMNIT!!!!!)

IF ALL YOU PLAY IS FAVS IN MLB AND A BUNCH OF TOTALS...YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD!!!!!!! ( me again, sorry guys! Double damnit!!!)

YOU MIGHT BE A DUMBASS IF YOU SAY:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see Smooth44 when we kick off the season.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YOU'RE A TRUE WARLORD WHEN YOU REPLY!

you're in luck...kevin has just informed me that each week, we will be having a "banned" guest poster here...you can get plays from all your banned favorites like smooth44, bookie blaster, 4LOSW, MrHotPicks2 and OF COURSE...the factsman......it was erroneously reported that spoonie luv would be back for a guest appearance....sorry for the hype on that one......

IF YOU EVER STARTED A THREAD "WHERE IS ******" CAUSE YOU COULD'NT WAIT TO KISS HIS ASS AND SUCK UP LIKE NOBODY'S BINESS

IF YOU ASK BOOKIEKILLA TO POST A LINK TO A CERTAIN THREAD IN COLLEGE FOOTS

IF YOU'RE SITTING HERE TYRING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE HELL TO POST A LINK TO A CERTAIN THREAD IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND THEN FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT AND THEN DECIDE THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO POST THE ENTIRE THREAD IN THIS STICKY BECAUSE IT MIGHT CONFUSE SOME WARLORDS AND THEN YOU DECIDE THAT THE ABOVE QUOTE FROM THAT THREAD IS ENOUGH.....
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A FCKN WARLORD!

IF YOU POPPED THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON RIGHT OFF YOUR KEYBOARD IN THE ON POSITION OR YOU ORDERED A KEYBOARD WITHOUT THE CAPS LOCK OPTION
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD!!!!

IF YOU STILL WEAR TANK TOPS AND COACHES SHORTS,
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD.

IF YOU ARE 40 YEARS OLD AND STILL HANG OUT AT YOUR LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL,
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD.

IF YOU STILL OWN A MEMBERS' ONLY JACKET,
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD

IF YOU SPORT A LAKERS LOGO YOU ARE NOT ONLY THE KING OF ALL WARLORDS
YOU ARE THE NEXT COMING OF JESUS CHRIST..

IF YOU EVER WONDERED HOW IN THE HELL DO PEOPLE STILL COME UP WITH HILARIOUS ASS **** THAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD OF FIZZLED OUT AT NOON

IF YOUR NAME CAME UP IN THE TOP FIVE BANNED POSTERS

IF YOU SIT IN THE CORNER SMOKING CRACK BUTT NAKED EXCEPT FOR THE SOCK ON YOUR PENIS....YOU MY FRIEND are not A WARLORD....YOU ARE A CRACKHEAD.....
R.I.P. BOOTS

IF YOU OWN A "MYRTLE BEACH IS FOR LOVERS T SHIRT",
YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD.

IF YOU EVER WANTED TO STREAK AT THE SUPERBOLW BUT COULD'NT AFFORD TO HAVE YOUR WARTS REMOVED IN TIME

IF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN A MODERATOR A WHAT'S UP AND ARGUED FOR THEE DAYS WITHOUT GETTING BANNED....
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A WARLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE EVER DEFENDED A KNOWN WARLORD IN AN ARGUMENT
YOU TOO MAY BE A WARLORD

IF YOU CAN ADD "I LOST MY PENIS" TO THIS THREAD,
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD.

IF YOU BET ON THE USA OLYMPIC BASKETBALL TEAM YESTERDAY,
YOU ARE A PISSED OFF WARLORD.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WARLORD and a donkey butt-****in western Montanananananananana. AND I DON'T ACTUALLY
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A donkey butt-****in western Montanananananananana. INSTEAD OF A WARLORD

IF YOU EVER ASK THE FORUM HOW MUCH MONEY DID I WIN OR HOW MUCH MONEY DID I LOSE ON THIS BET...
YOU MAYBE A WARLORD.

IF YOU POST A PLAY AT -3.5 AND THE TEAM ONLY WINS BY 3 AND AFTER THE GAME ENDED YOU POST GLAD I BOUGHT 1/2 POINT AND GOT THE PUSH..
YOU MAYBE A WARLOCK

IF YOU START A THREAD AND ASK WHERE SOMEBODY IS AT OR HAS ANYBODY SEEN OR I HEARD THIS PERSON IS GREAT..
YOU MAYBE THE SAME GUY

IF DJTranks POSTS IN YOUR THREAD, AND IT DOES NOT SAY "GL" OR "BEST OF LUCK" OR "NICE!" BUT INSTEAD SAYS SOMETHING LIKE...."Get rid of ******* fat calendrillo, hes bookie blaster and ******* with this site thx" OR" GET THE **** OUT OF HERE YOU ******* TOUT WITH YOUR **** PLAYS AND LOUSY ******* ADVICE.....bleep bleep....etc"...
YOU MAYBE A WARLORD.

IF YOU HAVE A **** LOAD OF MONEY ON THE BRAVES TONIGHT AND ARE STILL WATCHING THE GAME HOPING FOR A COMEBACK,
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A DUMBASS WARLORD!

IF YOU CROSSED 5000 POSTS....
YOU'RE A ****IN WARLORD

IF YOU OPEN A THREAD WITH THE WORD WARLORD IN IT AND GET MORE THAN 100 POSTS
YOU ARE A WARLORD

IF YOU CAN'T RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER TO THE THREAD YOU CREATED, B/C YOU ARE OUT AT THE TELEPHONE POLE RIGGING YOUR CABLE OR PHONE,
YOU ARE STILL THE ULTIMATE WARLORD

IF YOU SUGGESTED THAT IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF WE STARTED A FORUM WHERE WE CAN ALL JUST TALK ABOUT GENERAL NON-SPORTS STUFF.....
YOU ARE A FLIPPIN' IDIOT....AND A WARLORD!

IF YOU EVER POSTED THAT AN NBA GAME WAS A FINAL AND YOU HAD WON BECAUSE YOU HEARD A RADIO ANNOUNCER SAY THE GAME WAS FINAL (EVEN THOUGH THE GAME WAS ON NATIONAL TV), ONLY FOR THERE TO BE A FEW SECONDS LEFT AND KOBE BRYANT TO HIT A 3 POINTER AND YOUR BET LOSES...
YOU ARE DEFINITELY A WARLORD

IF YOU BET YOUR HOUSE, KIDS, WIFE, CAR AND VARIOUS OTHER PERSONAL THINGS ON KENTUCKY IN NCAA HOOPS AND ARE BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT TO PARADISE BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTS BECUASE OF ALL THE MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO WIN...
YOU ARE DEFINITELY A WARLORD

IF YOU'VE ASKED IF SMOOTH IS POSTING TODAY....
YOU ARE A WARLORD!

IF YOU'RE STILL HOPING FOR THE BRAVES TO COME BACK....
YOU'RE STILL A DUMBASS WARLORD

YOU MIGHT BE THE SON OF A WARLORD IN TRAINING TO BE A WARLORD IF YOUR ROOTING FOR TEAM A TO WIN, THEN SEE THEM WIN ONLY TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE THAT YOU ACCIDENTLY BET THE OTHER TEAM

YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD IF YOUR STILL ROOTING FOR THE UNDER IN THE ST.LOUIS GAME IN THE EIGHT INNING

Last edited by yomonte; 05-28-2007 at 09:05 AM..