View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Modulater

YOU MAY BE A WARLORD IF YOUR PROUD OF THIS QUOTE.....
Quote:
"The word LOCK does not know who is saying it, it just does what it has to do." -yomonte
YOU MAY BE A WARLORD IF....
YOU POST YOUR PLAYS IN THE SERVICE PLAYS AND GAMBLING SITE PROMOTIONS

IF YOU EVER BASED YOUR NFL PICKS ON YOUR PET MOVING THE MOUSE AROUND ON YOUR OUIJA BOARD,
YOU MAYBE A WARLORD.

YOU MAY BE A WARLORD IF YOU EVER POSTED.....
I THINK HE SHOULD BE UNBANNED, HIS INFO IS VERY VAULABLE TO ALL OF US

IF YOUR REGULAR DINNER MENU CONSISTS OF SPAGHETTI--O'S AND A CAN OF PBR YOU ARE A MALNOURISHED WARLORD

IF YOU HAVE EVER WIPED YOUR ASS AND HAD A STRAY, (FINGER, FOR HiLOW, I KNOW HE'S CONFUSED) AND THEN CHECKED TO MAKE SURE, (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN), YOU ARE A SMOOTH WARLORD

IF YOU HAVE EVER LEFT THE MLB FORUM TO COME POST IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM, YOU MIGHT BE A LOSSING YOUR'E ASS WARLORD

IF THE GIRL YOU SLEEP WITH NEEDS TO BE BLOWN UP
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A WARLORD

IF YOUR'E CHECKING YOUR OPEN BETS LIST AND TRYING TO FIND THE WINNERS TO CANCEL OUT THE LOSERS, AND THERE ARE NONE,
YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD.

IF YOU EVER MISSED PLACING A BET CAUSE YOU TOOK TOO LONG CHECKING YOUR POOP FOR CORN AND/OR PEANUTS AND YOU HAVE'NT EATEN EITHER IN OVER 6 MONTHS

IF "HEAVE HO" IS THE ONLY PERSON RESPONDING TO YOUR THREADS, IT'S A SAFE BET THAT YOU'RE A BANNED WARLORD

IF YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO HEDGE THAT CUBS WORLD SERIES BET FOR 7K.....
IT'S A 'LOCK' THAT YOU'RE A ****N WARLORD

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN READ THIS THREAD ONCE A MONTH FOR A LAUGH.
YOU JUST MIGHT BE A NO LIFE WORLORD

IF YOU ARGUE ABOUT POLITICS IN A SPORTS GAMBLING FORUM....
YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

IF YOU DID NOT POST WITH YOUR CAPS LOCKED IN THIS THREAD,
THIS FKN PLACE IS LOUWSY WITH WARLORDS

Make more $$$ today than you made or lost yesterday.

NBL = NO BAD LUCK

Last edited by yomonte; 07-09-2007 at 02:48 AM..