Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lakersguy225 hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lakersguy225 hoops

    starting small with 2.

    pepperdine +15 for $33 to win $30
    fullerton +26.5 for $33 to win $30

  • #2
    0-2 and -$66. beautiful start i guess.


    oklahoma state under 161 for $35 to win $30
    iowa state -15.5 for $33 to win $30

    Comment


    • #3
      1-3 and -$69

      washington state -7 for $55 to win $50

      Comment


      • #4
        2-3 and -$19

        Comment


        • #5
          Good call on wazu, had them too!

          Comment


          • #6
            thank you. i was not feeling so good about it in the first half. those guys need to figure out how to play an entire game and not just after halftime.

            Comment


            • #7
              taking utep over 146.5 for $46 to win $40. also utep ml for $20 to win $25. trying to keep these small for the most part until i get a feel for the season.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lakersguy225 View Post
                taking utep over 146.5 for $46 to win $40. also utep ml for $20 to win $25. trying to keep these small for the most part until i get a feel for the season.
                also taking iowa state over 150.5 for $46 to win $40. i really want to take isu -10, but can't bring myself to do it. they are getting a couple of players back, and surely they have some pride after getting toasted by all their fans and media. they will run with app state, so it should go over that total.

                i will maybe play a couple more tonight if the day goes well. good luck to everyone here. i love college hoops and so happy it is back.

                Comment


                • #9
                  what a crappy ml loss. spread would have won. ml should have won. adding two more and that is it i think for today.

                  oklahoma state under 154 for $44 to win $40
                  tulsa over 147 for $46 to win $40

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lakersguy225 View Post
                    what a crappy ml loss. spread would have won. ml should have won. adding two more and that is it i think for today.

                    oklahoma state under 154 for $44 to win $40
                    tulsa over 147 for $46 to win $40
                    screw it. iowa state down to 9.5 now. i will take isu -9.5 for $33 to win $30. may be close for a while, but i really do think isu ends up with a fairly easy win.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      5-6 and +$2. will get after it again tomm. got unlucky on one this morning and then very lucky on the tulsa over 2nite. and so it goes...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lakersguy225 View Post
                        5-6 and +$2. will get after it again tomm. got unlucky on one this morning and then very lucky on the tulsa over 2nite. and so it goes...
                        iowa state over 153 for $69 to win $60
                        e washington +13 for $55 to win $50

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lakersguy225 View Post
                          iowa state over 153 for $69 to win $60
                          e washington +13 for $55 to win $50
                          this tulsa game is shocking to me. i almost unloaded bigtime on this over. it looked so easy. i guess that is why we need to train ourselves to never invest too much in one game. i have a hard time with this sometimes. it could still go over the total, but certainly not the scorefest and easy over i had planned on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            6-7 and +$7

                            iowa state -1 for $66 to win $60
                            tulsa -1 for $55 to win $50
                            usc -3 for $110 to win $100

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lakersguy225 View Post
                              6-7 and +$7

                              iowa state -1 for $66 to win $60
                              tulsa -1 for $55 to win $50
                              usc -3 for $110 to win $100


                              8-8 and +$112

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X