...YTD...41-35...Sides
    ...YTD...18-10...Totals
    POD: 3-0-1

Pitt at Virginia
    Pic: Virginia -6 1/2 POD

Line is Rising...Played now..

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Eveyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD:
    Saturday

Stanford at Notre Dame
    Great Spot for N Dame at Home and Stanford on 2nd Road game after a Tough game at Washington..so
    Pic: Notre Dame +2

Oklahoma at TCU
    I like Okay in this spot up to a TD..will be a very Hard hitting Game but I have Okay as the Better Team off a Bye after the WVU..which I saw in Person..Okay just wore down WVU in 3/4th Q..so..
    Pic: Oklahoma -5

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thursday Nite:

Arizona at Oregon
      The last game for Arizona was back on Sept 20th when they Scored 36 4th Q Pts and won on the Hail Mary Pass at the End vs Cal..49-45..Last year Oregon was Rolling and Lost to Stanford at Stanford 26-20 then later on got Creamed by Arizona at Zona..42-16...Oregon has been waiting for this Game for a Year..IMO..The Year before at Oregon they Won..49-0..See a Game alot like that..Oregon rolls even through they are not as Deep as Last Year..PRIME TIME Game..So..

Pic: Oregon -23 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

...ADD: Friday Nite:

Louisville at Syracuse
        Louie (4-1)..(3-2 ATS) coming in off 20-10 W vs Wake Forest..Syracuse (2-2) ..(1-3 ATS)..coming in off back to back L vs Maryland (34-20) and N Dame (31-15)..Biggest Stat I found was Louie's Rush Def Ranked #1 only allowing 58.2 Yards RUSHING a Game..vs Miami..70yds/27 carries..2.6 ave....vs Murry..41yds/19 carries..2.2 ave...vs Va..114yds/40 carries..2.9 ave....vs FIU..88yds/40 carries..2.2 ave...vs Wake F..-22yds/23 carries..didn't have Poss yds cause QB was 10 for -53yds..Wake Totals Yds for Game...100yds....NO TEAM ave over 3 Yards a Carry..I didn't know that until I looked..Score was Misleading in Wake game..Syracuse Main Off is Running the Ball...Ranked #25th Overall at 232.5yds/Game..(Ranked #81st Pass with 218yds/game)..That will not happen vs Louie D..All I can hear in my Head..(Which most say is Hollow) is D wins Games..so..

Pic: Louisville -1

Football Time..!!

Comment

Update:
          ...YTD...59-46...Overall
          ...YTD...41-36...Sides
          ...YTD...18-10...Totals
          ...POD 3-0-1

ADD: Friday Nite
          San Diego St at Fresno St
          Fresno has won 3 of the last 4 Games..Line dropped to 2 and 1/2..like that at home..

Pic: Fresno St -2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:Friday Nite

Utah St +21

Saturday

Stanford at Notre Dame
            Great Spot for N Dame at Home and Stanford on 2nd Road game after a Tough game at Washington..so

Oklahoma at TCU
            I like Okay in this spot up to a TD..will be a very Hard hitting Game but I have Okay as the Better Team off a Bye after the WVU..which I saw in Person..Okay just wore down WVU in 3/4th Q..so..

POD: Virginia -6 1/2
            ADD:

WVU -28
            LSU +7 1/2
            USC -12
            Mississippi St -2 1/2
            Miami Fl +2
            Alabama -4 1/2
            Michigan St -6 1/2
            Maryland +8
            Utah +13

Totals:
            LSU/Auburn...Over 58
            Toledo/W Michigan...Over 65 1/2
            Tulsa/Colorado St...Over 62
            Ohio St/Maryland...Over 59 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice 3-0 Friday Nite..BOL to all this Weekend..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice call with Utah St. I wish they were all that easy!

Comment

...YTD...62-46...Overall
                  ...YTD...44-36...Sides
                  ...YTD...18-10...Totals
                  POD 3-0-1

Thanks..Kevin..The last few Years BYU and Utah St have Played close Rival like games.The ML would have been Nice...BOL to ya on Saturday and Sunday..:thumbs:

Saturday

Stanford at Notre Dame

Oklahoma at TCU

POD: Virginia -6 1/2
                  ADD:

WVU -28
                  LSU +7 1/2
                  USC -12
                  Mississippi St -2 1/2
                  Miami Fl +2
                  Alabama -4 1/2
                  Michigan St -6 1/2
                  Maryland +8
                  Utah +13

Totals:
                  LSU/Auburn...Over 58
                  Toledo/W Michigan...Over 65 1/2
                  Tulsa/Colorado St...Over 62
                  Ohio St/Maryland...Over 59 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

With you on Notre Dame, USC, Miss St., Bama!!! Good luck to us both!!
                    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                    Updated on 01/13/18
                    ---
                    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
                    X