Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 8

...YTD...76-66...Overall
    ...YTD...54-52...Sides
    ...YTD...22-14...Totals
    POD 3-2

Tuesday Nite:
    UL Lafayette at Texas St
    Think the Total will be in the Upper 60's to low 70's in this game with a lean to the Dog also..

Pic: UL Laf/Tex St...Over 63 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Saturday Play....POD

Ball St at C Michigan
    Pic: C. Michigan -9 1/2

Will give reasons later..played before it gets to 10..

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thor, I really like CMU vs. Ball State. The Cardinals don't look as efficient as they have in the past and rank last in passing at just over 50% completions AND their lone win this season was in the opener vs. Colagte!?

The Chipps Thomas Rawls leads the MAC in rushing with 168yds per game and those numbers include games versus Purdue, Kansas, Syracuse and TOLEDO! Rawls has had two straight 200+ yd games in the MAC vs. Ohio and Northern Illinois. Rawls had 80 carries for 499 yards and 4 TDs in those two wins. Their win at NIU was very impressive because they rolled up 552 total yards versus the top-ranked defense in the MAC. The Chipps snapped the Huskies 28 games home win streak and 24 game MAC win streak. They can do it on 'D' as well and had 7 pass break ups and two INTs against NIU.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..I have looked at it and looked at it..I keep seeing C Mich winning by 14 plus..Rawls is a Beast..BIG Play on Sat on them..BOL to ya..:beerbang:

Thursday Nite:

Va Tech at Pittsburgh
        I hate to play Va T any time but I think they are playing better and Pitt must run the Ball to Win..I see D Coach Bud Foster loading up the box and making Pitt throw the ball..Pitt ranked #19th with 244 yds rushing a game BUT #116th with only 162 passing yds a game..so

Pic: Va Tech +1 1/2

Utah at Oregon St
        I pretty much see this as a even game But I think the Total should be closer to 56 to 58..Utah has Ave 39.6 Pts/game on Off and have allowed 21.4 Pts/Game on Def..Org St has Ave 28.2 Pts/Game on Off and allowed 23.4 Pts/Game on Def..also will play on the Home Dog...So..

Pic: Oregon St +2 1/2

Pic: Utah/Org St...Over 52 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-16-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Keep up the Great Work. That record on totals is admirable!

Horf!n
          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
          Sides: +17.4 units
          Totals: +0 units
          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Like Leave It To Beaver tonight as well.....GL Thorinator!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Horf!n..and Joepa for the Words..Thanks.But Thursday Nite Sucked..Va Tech Sucked..

Friday Nite:

Temple at Houston

Pic: Temple +8 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Saturday..Pics:
                Ball St at C Michigan
                Pic: C Michigan -9 1/2

Tennessee at Ole Miss
                Pic: Tennessee +16 1/2

Virginia at Duke
                Pic: Va +3

Notre Dame at Florida St
                Pic: Notre Dame +11 1/2

Michigan St at Indiana
                Pic: Mich St -15 1/2

Nebraska at Northwestern
                Pic: Northwestern +6 1/2

Iowa St at Texas
                Pic: Texas -12

Missouri at Florida
                Pic: Florida -5 1/2

Baylor at WVU
                Pic: WVU +8

Kentucky at LSU
                Pic: Kentucky +10 1/2

NC St at Louisville
                Pic: Louie -17 1/2

Iowa at Maryland
                Pic: Maryland -4 1/2

Totals:
                Mich St/Indy...Over 59 1/2
                Ga/Arkansas...Over 55
                Cinny/SMU...Over 61 1/2
                Kent/LSU...Over 53
                Kan St/Oklahoma...Over 55
                Iowa/Maryland...Over 48 1/2

POD: C Michigan -9 1/2
                (Down to 8..didn't see that coming)
                Ball St D vs Run is Ranked #100...They gave up 425 Yards Rushing to Army..Ball St O is Ranked #96..Not a Good Combo..C Mich RB Rawls rushed for 229 yds on 40 carries for 5.7 ave per carry vs Ohio and 270 yds on 40 carries for 6.8 ave per carry vs N Illinois..which is Ranked #48 on D vs Run after this was ave in..C Mich looks like a Completely different team with him back Healthy..also ask Purdue what they think about him..Ball ST has Lost to Army and Indiana St this Season..C Mich at HOME and HEALTHY is the play..so

Football Time..!!

Comment

Chipps
                  Spartans
                  'Eers
                  Turtles
                  :beerbang:
                  GL

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
                    POD: C Michigan -9 1/2
                    (Down to 8..didn't see that coming)
                    Ball St D vs Run is Ranked #100...They gave up 425 Yards Rushing to Army..Ball St O is Ranked #96..Not a Good Combo..C Mich RB Rawls rushed for 229 yds on 40 carries for 5.7 ave per carry vs Ohio and 270 yds on 40 carries for 6.8 ave per carry vs N Illinois..which is Ranked #48 on D vs Run after this was ave in..C Mich looks like a Completely different team with him back Healthy..also ask Purdue what they think about him..Ball ST has Lost to Army and Indiana St this Season..C Mich at HOME and HEALTHY is the play..so......
                    Unbelievable.....CMU out-statted Ball State 426-267, Rawls had 167 yds rushing, and in time of possession had the ball just 1 minute left than the Cards. CMU succumbed to 5 turnovers and 10 penalties for 91 yards. SMH :bang:

Comment

Unbelievable.....CMU out-statted Ball State 426-267, Rawls had 167 yds rushing, and in time of possession had the ball just 1 minute left than the Cards. CMU succumbed to 5 turnovers and 10 penalties for 91 yards. SMH

Yep...Look at a Game all you want but can't see all of that coming...BOL this week...Joepa...Hammer em..!!

Comment

Working...
                      X