Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM's NCAAF Week 1

NCAAF Week 1:

* * * All plays are for a single unit unless of course vetoed by my brain :bang: thinking that its worth more. * * *

Been waiting awhile just
    Thur Sep 3 - ird

UTAH -200 ml

This price has jumped all over the damn place like a gymnast doing a floor routine; and its a play that says no first win yet for Michigan. New coach, new personnel, new approach and most of all not at home just yet.

W. Kentucky -130 ml

Was hoping they would release this when they were a 'dog. Aah well I'm siding w/ Joe Q. Public

HAWAII +260 ml and +7 -102

Another one that has been all over the bloody map. Takin' the big HOMER dog.

...more to come
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

GL M&M! With ya on the Bows but opposites in the Harbaugh vs. Utes! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanx joepa.

Well 3-0 ain't too shabby; crap it's a great way to start.

Now do I just sit and watch all weekend or go for the gusto and keep on playing? If you know me well enough I probably won't just sit idly by but if my history has taught me anything, I have to be selective; so much from which to choose.

Back later tonite probably.

Comment

Thanx joepa.

Well 3-0 ain't too shabby; crap it's a great way to start.

Now do I just sit and watch all weekend or go for the gusto and keep on playing? If you know me well enough I probably won't just sit idly by but if my history has taught me anything, I have to be selective; so much from which to choose.

Back later tonite probably.

Comment

Bank that coin and scale down your bet amount 75% so you can enjoy more games, but still have some skin in the game.

Now if I could only take my own advice! LOL

Comment

Good advice Kevin.

Sat Sep 5-ith

Have been mulling through the line maze and see many fine potential opportunities today... early ones for now

Stanford -9½ -105
            Hate key numbers but the true line has come down from -12 and I'll bite on this one

Louisiana-Monroe +35 -106
            Munroe can score some points

Kansas -3½ -108

7:00 PM ~ TEX A&M -1½ -110 and -4½ +145
            Grabbed this weird one off my line searcher at 11:05 am. Some books are playing mind games but I see A&M winning by at least 10 points.

Back later

Comment

With ya on Stanford and A&M...now pass me a Keith's bro! GL :beerbang:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X