Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Bowl Season 2016-2017

....YTD...140-127-2

Bowl Season; Post some before they move out of my Favor..

Alabama -16

USC -7

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Las Vegas Bowl: Dec 17th

Houston vs San Diego St

I Really...Really love this match up...San Diego St is coming off a 27-24 W vs Wyoming and a Mt West Conf Championship..Houston lost to Memphis 48-44...Love this spot...San Diego St off winning their Champ..getting pats on back...going to play a Team with 2 Large W's during the Season..Oklahoma and Louisville...Has a Mobile QB that can Run and Pass...A Defense that can shut teams down and is Ranked # 3rd vs the Run Only allowing 97.9 yards per game..San Diego St main Off Weapon is to Run the Ball..Ranked #7 at 273.3 yards per game..Houston has the Stronger Strength of Schedule..#74 to #103...Houston Coach is not going to be with team..But I think the Coaches let the Team play wide open...Really Love this spot..San Diego St won their Goal while Houston wants to finish Big...IMO...Big Play..So..

Pic: Houston -3

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: Cotton Bowl Jan 2nd

W Michigan vs Wisconsin

Think line gets bigger..playing this Now...

Pic: Wisconsin -7 -125

Football Time..!!

Comment

Saturday: Dec 10th

Army vs Navy

Yes I know about QB for Navy..But still like them up to a TD...

Pic: Navy -6

Football Time..!!

Comment

...YTD...140-128-2 Reg Season...

Bowls:

Pic: Alabama -16

Pic: USC -7

ADD: Totals (Three that I liked the Most)

Pic: La Tech/Navy....Over 66

Pic: Northwestern/Pittsburgh....Over 66

Pic: Nebraska/Tennessee....Over 61

Football Time..!!

Comment

Bowls:

Saturday: Dec 17th

Pic: New Mexico -7 -125

Pic: C. Florida -5 1/2

Pic: Houston -3 (posted early in week)

Pic: Appalachian St +1 1/2

Pic: UL Lafayette +5

Football Time..!!

Comment

Bowls:

ADD: Saturday Dec 17th : Totals

Pic: Appalachian St/Toledo....Over 58 -120 (played Wednesday ..But I'll Post Over 60 since didn't post it)

Pic: Houston/San Diego St....Over 51 -120

Pic: S Miss/UL Lafayette...Over 58 -120

Football Time..!!

Comment

Friday:

Pic: James Madison +7 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

i like buying to 7 1/2 also. i just teased.

nice win

Comment

Congrats on the the W...Snowman..BOL on the Rest...:beerbang:

Pic: Appalachian St/Toledo....Over 58 -120 (played Wednesday ..But I'll Post Over 60 since didn't post it)

Pic: Houston/San Diego St....Over 51 -120

Pic: S Miss/UL Lafayette...Over 58 -120

ADD: Saturday 17th Team Totals

Pic: New Mexico...Over 33 1/2

Pic: Houston...Over 28....(Big Play)

Football Time..!!

Comment

Las Vegas Bowl: Dec 17th

Houston vs San Diego St

I Really...Really love this match up...San Diego St is coming off a 27-24 W vs Wyoming and a Mt West Conf Championship..Houston lost to Memphis 48-44...Love this spot...San Diego St off winning their Champ..getting pats on back...going to play a Team with 2 Large W's during the Season..Oklahoma and Louisville...Has a Mobile QB that can Run and Pass...A Defense that can shut teams down and is Ranked # 3rd vs the Run Only allowing 97.9 yards per game..San Diego St main Off Weapon is to Run the Ball..Ranked #7 at 273.3 yards per game..Houston has the Stronger Strength of Schedule..#74 to #103...Houston Coach is not going to be with team..But I think the Coaches let the Team play wide open...Really Love this spot..San Diego St won their Goal while Houston wants to finish Big...IMO...Big Play..So..

Pic: Houston..Team Total....Over 28....(Big Play)

I forgot to Post that Houston has Scored 30 or more Points in 11 of their 12 games this Season...and I think they Play Wide open in the Bowl game...BOL on whatever you do....

Football Time..!!

Comment

..YTD....141-127-2...Reg Season

....YTD....1-9...Bowls
                        Worst start to bowl season in about 30 years of doing this....Goal is to Finish up between 55-60 % by Championship Game...Good Fade right now...

Tulsa vs C Michigan

This one should have a lot of points scored and Weather will not be a Problem...Lean to Tulsa...So..

Pic: Tulsa/C. Michigan....Over 69 -120

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half

Pic: Tulsa...Over 30 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

..YTD...2-10...Bowls....

Everyone that had the Over...Wow..Too many points taken off Board and missed...

Tuesday: Dec 20th

Pic: Memphis +7

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Dec 20th....Team Total

Pic: Memphis....TT...Over 37

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X