Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 1

New Season....YTD....0-0

Like these 2 games...will give some Reasons later in the Week...Happy that Football is Finally Here..BOL to all Here..

Aug 26th....Saturday

Oregon St at Colorado St

Pic: Colorado St -4

Hawaii at Massachusetts

Pic: Hawaii/Mass....Over 62

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Oregon st at Colorado St

Info....Trends....Advantages:

Both finished last year with good ATS..Org St 9-3...Col St 10-3....All of Org St W's (4) last season were at home..They are 0-13 on Road games last 2 years under Coach Anderson...QB Luton (JUCO transfer) will start at QB with a Good running game...but WR's are thin...Leading WR from last year gone..one with banged up hand vs Col St team returning 8 Starters (3 of 4 DB's)..Col St returns Sr QB..Running game and WR's..Ave 48 plus points over their last 6 games..New Stadium 1st game with altitude of 5000 plus feet..Upper 80's in August..Could be a Huge Factor to Org St players..Just some things...So..

Pic: Colorado St -4

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X