lakersguy225 football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lakersguy225 football

i am really here for college baskets. i am doing ok so far in football this season, so i will let it rip and see how it goes. i am fairly careful and sometimes don't bet many games at all. i would say somewhere around $150 is as high as i will ever go on any one game. not a high roller. tell me i suck or whatever, but be nice about it plz. i am here because i had to leave the forum i posted at for years because of all the jackasses there. what can i say. i am a sensitive guy. :toast:

i like texas tech over 67.5 for $55 to win $50. west virginia -9 for $66 to win $60. last one i like ucla -6.5 for $110 to win $100.

Best of luck!!!:thumbs::beerbang:

Comment

:welcome: Lakers Guy!

Thanks for not naming or posting the link to the "other site"....Check out the sticky note at the top of the forum and you won't have any issues here, just do not use the dreaded "L" word. The guys here are like a brotherhood and expect to be called "bro" from time to time. But most of all have fun, and we can't wait to see your picks!!!!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

We exterminate jackasses. Quality over quantity! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by lakersguy225 View Post
          i am really here for college baskets. i am doing ok so far in football this season, so i will let it rip and see how it goes. i am fairly careful and sometimes don't bet many games at all. i would say somewhere around $150 is as high as i will ever go on any one game. not a high roller. tell me i suck or whatever, but be nice about it plz. i am here because i had to leave the forum i posted at for years because of all the jackasses there. what can i say. i am a sensitive guy. :toast:

i like texas tech over 67.5 for $55 to win $50. west virginia -9 for $66 to win $60. last one i like ucla -6.5 for $110 to win $100.
          thursday and friday i am playing 2 games. i have houston -2.5 for $55 to win $50 and i have marshall -2.5 for $60 to win $50. that is my weekend in ncaa football. good luck to everyone. thank you all for the welcoming posts.

Comment

Great call on ucla!!!

Comment

2-3 and -$26 so far. not my best work. :bang: at least when you hit your best bet it limits the damage a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrettBradley View Post
                Great call on ucla!!!

thanks. they had me worried for most of that game.

Comment

kansas over 55.5 for $55 to win $50
                  tcu over 48.5 for $99 to win $90
                  oklahoma -20 for $55 to win $50
                  washington state -3 for $99 to win $90

:beerbang:

Comment

taking 2 tonight. i like toledo over 55.5 for $55 to win $50. there are common opponents to look at here, and they say this should be a real lopsided game. these teams usually play each other fairly close tho, and the games are usually high scoring. i could see a blowout here with toledo hitting the over with not much help at all. something tells me it will be closer than 25 tho, which means ball state will have to score. either way, i think over is the best bet here. i also like oregon state +21 for $55 to win $50. oregon state's point production this season has been determined by how well they are able to run the ball, pretty much exactly. they should be able to run it in this one. i think it stays tight into the 4th. i hate betting on crappy teams, but 21 looks good to me. 34-21 if i was guessing score. now we can all watch and see how wrong i am. :cheery:

Comment

4-3 and +$74 now. liking fsu -5.5 for $55 to win $50 tonight. + all of this stuff tomm

kansas over 55.5 for $55 to win $50
                      tcu over 48.5 for $99 to win $90
                      oklahoma -20 for $55 to win $50
                      washington state -3 for $99 to win $90

Comment

BOL this week!:thumbs:
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                          BOL this week!:thumbs:

:cheers:

Comment

5-7 and -$184. stinking up the place this week. :flush:

Comment

idaho +18.5 for $55 to win $50
                              tulsa +11.5 for $55 to win $50
                              ucla +6.5 for $55 to win $50

virginia tech -2.5 for $110 to win $100
                              texas tech -3 for $110 to win $100
                              texas +7 for $120 to win $100
                              oklahoma for $100 to win $120

:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X