Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILLI WONKA and CUSEFAN present to first annual...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great idea. You could actually seed the players based on signup, 1st to sign up is #1, etc. Then if you don't get to 64 the top seeds get a bye. As for grading, it could be self graded where each winner needs is responsible for advancing and if there is a discrepancy a moderator could go back and look/grade. The only problem I see is if someone is gone for the weekend and they advance from Thursday/Friday round but may not be around to post. If that happens then I guess the other guy gets an easy win.

I think this is an excellent idea and say let's go ahead and get signups started if Kevin agrees. You would probably need a tiebreaker for every round just in case there is a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
      Your my boy BO ...

Since you were banned i would have had to make you a 16 seed and i didn't want to do that .. Anyway i wanted to let you know that we kept the CAPPERS CHOICE going . and we renamed it RAPPERS DELIGHT ...

I'll post it up here in a minute for this evening .. GOOD TO SEE YA BUDDY

You as well friend!!That thread did me a lot of good..NOT...it did get me to quit smoking Lucky Strikes though!LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
        I was waiting for this reply...I noticed you thought you were gonna win in the 1st round, by your reply at the old place....think again my friend;)
        Nah, I don't think I have a chance. Just pushing you around....:cool:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I wouldn't have any problem using their seedings, except that everyone in their bracket. would need to be willing to actively play, and dip****s like like sportsman and 4 LOSW would obviously have to be removed, lol

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
            Nah, I don't think I have a chance. Just pushing you around....:cool:
            Lol...who knows...I might be one of the first round upsets:confused:

Comment

I think you have to have a new signup because not everyone here would have a chance plus there are some listed there that aren't here.

Comment

WW and Cuse Made it!

Good to see you guys made it here! Tourney sounds like great idea but I drained my accounts and have no way to get the $20 to ya. I'm still waiting
                on my local to start up. BOL to all of ya may the best capper or luckiest win!

If someone wants to start a little fund I can start posting the L...word on some of the players!! LMAO!!!
                From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  I wouldn't have any problem using their seedings, except that everyone in their bracket. would need to be willing to actively play, and dip****s like like sportsman and 4 LOSW would obviously have to be removed, lol
                  I almost think you would HAVE to use those seedings because first come, first serve would be a nightmare and guys would complain about getting screwed. Either way, people are gonna bitch about getting left out (which will be the biggest problem I think).

Use this thread to confirm people playing possibly and then have others like Bo and guys not currently on there plugged in for people who haven't joined here yet or don't want to play.

Thoughts?

Comment

what a great idea. sounds like a ****in blast!
                    I'm in for 20 as well
                    ...toke on...

Comment

And no offense to newbies who just signed on like 2 days ago, but they shouldn't be allowed in unless they have been with us before and are back.

Maybe start a confirmation thread and guys who aren't on the original 64 we can fill in by the first come first serve premise. We have 4 open spots off the bat with #16 seeds. I'd be willing to bet that by next Sunday almost all 60 of the "regulars" on the original sheet will be members here.

$20 payment would be easily set up through PayPal accounts to someone trustworthy (a mod preferrably I'd assume)

Comment

Ill take a 16!Just call me Cindarella!

Comment

I'd love to be apart if you need a guy. $20 is no prob.
                          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I am pretty sure that Kevin will veto the $20 entry fee for legality purposes.

Comment

I'm in....Josh and i are going to be a team together.....
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Lemme take a look at WILLI's bracket, but the more I think about it, I think first come first serve is really the only way to be fair. I say we could do that and see how quickly the spots fill up, and go from there.

For one, guys who have already said in here that they weren't seeded (BoKnows and Ryan) want to play, so obviously we can't leave them out....and at the same time, there's certainly no guarantee some of the guys would even show up and participate....hell, some of em probably aren't even members of this forum, at least not yet.

I would hope that by the time the tourney starts in 2 weeks, we'll have 64 sign ups. I actually think the first 30 or 40 spots will fill up within hours, but then it may take a little bit to get to 64, so I think there would be plenty of time for those who don't visit as often to get their names in as well if they want to.

Also, first come, first serve would ensure that those of us who have already said we're in would get entered ahead of any "contest whores" who may stumble across the site and sign up (if there's a prize). I wanted to give first chance to sign up for this to US, the ones who have already signed up here, and the ones who are sure to be following in the next few days....not people who may find us on google or some other search engine a week down the line.

Anyway, I will take a look at his bracket, and see how many "legit" players there are in it....eliminate any possible duds that were put in as a joke, or who haven't signed up here yet, and then see how many open spots we have....

Comment

Working...
                                X