Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILLI WONKA and CUSEFAN present to first annual...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILLI WONKA and CUSEFAN present to first annual...

PREDICTEM/FORMER UC MARCH MADNESS bracket buster extravaganza!!!!!

We are currently down to our FINAL FOUR and in talks of who will take home the first ever title here!!! Stay tuned as we reveal round by round, which capper has earned the ultimate esteem amongst his peers!!!!

CUSE and WILLI

PS Disclaimer - Since the tediousness of surveying everyone was completely out of the question, we alternated picks and discussed discrepancies to move through the brackets. No bias was held for or against friends of ours, or known bufoons (Rothko and beerman) that made it into the bracket. Selections were made based on the past year's results we could think of offhand, and nothing else. This is a completely unscientific endeavor and no "systems" or statistics were used. Moderators have no advantage of others, though much like Duke, they probably got higher seeds than they deserved. Neither beer consumption, cock size, humor, picture posting, nor intelligence were taken into consideration. Bad avatars, however, put you in a double digit hole early (j/k).

We apologize to long time posters who went missing this year for whatever reason if they did not make it into the brackets. The seeding was done by the fabulous WILLI WONKA himself, and by my judgement he really only made one awful mistake by seeding one dude insanely high (for him) but we won't get into that).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! WILLI WIL POST THE RESULTS SOON HOPEFULLY!!!!

Who's gonna take this quite useless title home???? :confused:

Wonk sent me the brackets wondering if he should post it over there....funny as hell and lots of fun.....;)
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

If Roth does not win this **** is fixed LMAO
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Maybe we could have a real tourney. Might be fun.

We could use march madness?

If someone came up with a format, I'd judge it if necessary....although I doubt that at this point there would be any prizes available.

Still think it would be fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

If someone came up with a format, I'd judge it if necessary....although I doubt that at this point there would be any prizes available.

yeah...that would be cool, and a nice way to kick off the new site...

Comment

I like it Stif Maybe we could do it like we do Nascar and have anyone who wants to play for money send money like $20 to one of the mods and that will be the prize. I would help with it.
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              PREDICTEM/FORMER UC MARCH MADNESS bracket buster extravaganza!!!!!

Bad avatars, however, put you in a double digit hole early (j/k).

:
              So does this mean, because of my great AV, I won the whole damn tourney??;)

Comment

I'll come up with some sort of prize even if it comes out of my own pocket.

I really appreciate the support that we've gotten.

Jerbeek is wanting to do a march madness contest as well.

Lets mull it over and see what we can come up with.

We could do every game ats? Jer? Suggestions anybody? Lets try to keep it simple though!

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

That would be awesome. $20 would be a perfect entry. The title would mean so much more than the cash ..
                  Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                  (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                  (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Kevin I dont think it should come out of your pocket. that is not right I am sure that people that want to play for a prize would put up $20 to play.
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Count me in for $20

Comment

or known bufoons (Rothko and beerman)
                        I resemble that remark!!!
                        I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
                        2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
                        3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

If you have a suggestion for a format let me know. Here is what I was thinking:

There are 63 games total, we will put a line and total on all 63 games so that means there are 126 possible plays. (or we could do sides only). We could say you need to make 40 plays and the winner is the person with the most correct.

OR

We could also do something were you got 10 - 3 star picks, 10 - 2 star picks and 10 - 1 star picks.

OR

Another option would be a bracket contest but everybody is usually already in one of those and there is no handicapping angle.

OR

We could do an elimination where each round you get rid of half the field and the rest advance to the next day. Not sure how this would work but I am sure we could figure out something.

Comment

As for prizes, I have talked to Kevin about it but we haven't decided what to do.

Comment

I have an idea....gimme a sec and I'll post it and see what everyone thinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X