Breeders Cup Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup Tickets

If any of you horse racing people that are close want to go I have tickets I plan on selling. Ask Kevin for my email or catch me AIM. I have four tickets for Saturday, four for Friday, 2 for Thursday and the parking pass to go with the tix for Saturday. I'd rather sell them to someone who I "know" than some schmuck I don't.

If this is not allowed on here, please delete mods and my apologies.

:thumbs:

Cuse, I don't like to plug other forums but these are strictly horse racing forums so I don't think Kev will see them as a threat to this place(if you do Kev, just delete this mofo). You will find some serious degenerates(losing upwards of $500 per day on the ponies) at these joints:

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Message Board

Horse Racing Handicapping Contests - Free Handicapping Picks

Derby Trail .::. Tracking The Triple Crown Since 2003

Comment

Still got 4 tix for both friday and saturday if anyone wants them.... i put the mon stubhub, but like i said, i'd rather hook up someone i "know" so i know they enjoy the day/weekend. they can be in the mail tomorrow. friday tix are grandstand balcony and saturday tix are down the back stretch.

Comment

sorry Cuse I got tickets for free or I would have taken them. You should go and meet up:beerbang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I am trying to get out of a family thing to be there, so we shall see. Either way, I don't think I can use all four since local people (friends) around here got free tickets and stuff like that. I just got rid of my 4 tickets for Friday's races today.

Comment

If you need to sell them fast post on DT as Nittany said they should buy them up fast. I am sitting in Sec 402. Tell the family it is the Breeders Cup:thumbs:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Section 402? Seriously? You won't be able to see a thing down there by the 1st turn. Finish line could possibly not even be in your sight line depending on where section 402 is in the 400 section.

I'm working on the fam, haha...

Thanks for the DT info. I just signed up. You think they will care if I say I have tix and can't go and need to get rid of them? Are you "Lava". I see he has tix in section 402? Hahaha...
              Last edited by CuseFan10; 10-12-2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Yup I am lava. I dont think they will care. Hell free is free:beer2:
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                X