Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preakness Plays....nothing complicated...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preakness Plays....nothing complicated...

Might not return much, but I'm sticking to Big Brown here....not going to overthink this and make it complicated...playing big brown accross the board...wps..

Big Brown
    WPS (3 units each)
    risking a total of 9 units

hope to get back....well something more than what I risked:beer2:

GL!

GL BK. LOL, that ****er is gonna pay like 2.40 to win, and no way it's over 2.10 to show. :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      GL BK. LOL, that ****er is gonna pay like 2.40 to win, and no way it's over 2.10 to show. :beer2:
      he maybe 2.10 for the win:bang:
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

thanks fellas...wow...didn't think big brown would get bet down to 1-5 by racetime...the payout for my 9 unit wps bet (3 units each) was 11.1 units....damn...a win's a win...but don't think i've ever bet 9 units to win 2.1 units...but daamn...this s.o.b. is fckn impressive...

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
          thanks fellas...wow...didn't think big brown would get bet down to 1-5 by racetime...the payout for my 9 unit wps bet (3 units each) was 11.1 units....damn...a win's a win...but don't think i've ever bet 9 units to win 2.1 units...but daamn...this s.o.b. is fckn impressive...
          Yeah wasn't worth it to try to beat him in this field and I never bet chalk like that(usually never bet chalk at all) so I just laid off. Belmont should be good odds on a few runners that can catch him. Well, hopefuly at least.

Comment

Nice win bk killa :laughing:

I actually hit the tri which paid so I was happy. Played 7 w/ 1, 2, 3, 11 w/ 1, 2, 3, 11 for $12 ticket that paid $167.50 or something so not complaining about that.

Comment

Working...
            X