Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Derby Picks

Get Kenneth Strong's Kentucky Derby Predictions and analysis here:

<p><b>Churchill Downs:</b> <a href="http://www.predictem.com/horse/kentucky-derby-picks.php" title="Kentucky Derby Picks">Kentucky Derby Picks</a> - 5/2</p>
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

GL Kenneth. Couldn't disagree with you more on your selection of Pioneerof the Nile though. Sloppy track most likely tomorrow and last year no Cali synthetic horse finished above 6th. I read/heard rumblings too that the Cali horses (mainly Chocolate Candy and Mr Hot Stuff though) looked timid and weren't finishing during their workouts.

Hard to ignore Friesan Fire's victory in the slop already too, but BOL!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      GL Kenneth. Couldn't disagree with you more on your selection of Pioneerof the Nile though. Sloppy track most likely tomorrow and last year no Cali synthetic horse finished above 6th. I read/heard rumblings too that the Cali horses (mainly Chocolate Candy and Mr Hot Stuff though) looked timid and weren't finishing during their workouts.

Hard to ignore Friesan Fire's victory in the slop already too, but BOL!
      Have to agree with you Cuse. The 6 looks awful tough.

Good luck.:beerbang:

Comment

You to oakas!

I Want Revenge is scratched now I'm hearing? If true, was hoping he'd take some play and go back to the fave, but now I can't see Friesan Fire not being fave if it's an off-track.

Karma for Jeff Mullins for what he did before the Wood? lol :laughing:

Comment

ummmmmm WOW

Comment

Working...
          X