• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husky's DERBY Selections

Here's the play

PLACE

Sedgefield,Liquidity,Dominican

EXACTA

STREET SENSE w Liquidity, Curlin, Zanjero, Sedgefield, Cowtown Cat, Hard Spun,NoBiz,Tiago,Circular Quay,Dominican,Great Hunter

Liquidity, Curlin, Zanjero, Sedgefield, Cowtown Cat, Hard Spun,NoBiz,Tiago,Circular Quay,Dominican,Great Hunter w/ STREET SENSE

Sedgefield w/ ALL

TRIFECTA

STREET SENSE w/ Sedgefield,Great Hunter,Liquidity,Curlin,Dominican,Hard Spun w/Sedgefield,Liquidity,Curlin,Great Hunter,Dominican,Hard Spun

SEDGEFIELD w Street Sense,Liquidity,Curlin,Great Hunter,Dominican,Hard Spun w Street Sense,Liquidity,Curlin,Dominican,Hard Spun,Great Hunter

With this said the 4 horses I believe have a solid shot @ this

Sedgefield - Extremely overlooked. Horse is running on dirt for the first time. May really like the muddy conditions and can certainly handle the distance

Street Sense - The logical choice. Don't think this horse was being pushed last time out, and believe he will be right near the front as they turn for home.

Liquidity - No one seems to be backing this horse, but I will. Horse has a blinker change, and it was CLEAR that they've been trying to rate this horse. If he's near the front early, he might just get balsy and pull away.

Great Hunter - Definite shot @ a rebound victory.. If this horse had won last out, he'd be close to a ML favorite. Horse has a phenominal chance to be in the money.

Other's I'll be playing in the exotics

Nobiz
    Hard Spun

Best of luck to any of you wagering on these fine animals tomorrow

Comment

Hit the exacta and tri.. Hope it was a good day for you guys as well

Comment

Nice Job Husky:beerbang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...