Clear All

• Derby selections...

#8 Hard Spun to WPS
    1 unit each W,P and S

Exacta Box
    .10 unit each for a total of .6 units

total risked = 3.6 units

GL

fuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkk.....should've played the trifecta too!!!! dammmit!!! not sure how much I won..will update soon....but got #8 for Place and Show....and won the exacta 7-8.......if I played the same three horses for a trifecta...i would've won.....****! well.....let me see how much I won...and I'll udate shortly...just pissed that I didn't have enough time to play the trifecta...

Comment

i don't understand horse racing...so by betting the 8 to WPS...did you win both the P and S bets or just the P bet? is the S bet S or better or just S? and why didn't you have enought time to play 3 instead of 2 horses?...how much time does it take to make a horseracing bet? nice job......that horse was amazing that was in 19th place and ended up winning.......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

flyers...not sure what you're asking about the S bet...but the way it works is that i placed 1 unit each on the W,P,S.....so since the horse finished 2nd, I won both the P and the S, but at different odds. The P paying at 4.9 to 1 odds and the S paying at 3.5 to 1 odds. The exacta box that I made was for .1 unit each for a total of .6 units for any combination of 8,2,7 finished 1st and 2nd. it paid out almost 51 to 1....so my .1 unit play returned almost 5.1 units......I didn't enough have enought time to place the trifecta boxed which would be any combo of 827 finishing 1st 2nd and 3rd, because the race was off the board before I could place the bet....my damn sports book took the race off the board a few minutes before it starts...of course this wouldn't have been a problem if I would've just put the bets in earlier this week....a $12 tri box ($2 each) would've returned $440....but could've, would've, shoul've:bang: ....any way...here are the results....not too bad at all...

Exacta returned 5.09 units
        Place returned 4.9 units
        Show returned 3.5 units

for a total return of 13.49 units....

I risked 3.6 units...so got a profit of 9.89 units...

really wish I would've boxed those 3 for the tri......but didn't have enough time....$2 tri would've paid 4.4 units ($440)..damn....but I'll happy that these cashed...nobody's fault but mine....i've been saying 827 boxed all week to all my friends, and didn't put it in early....oh well

Comment

yeah thanks- that is what i was asking...i didn't know if you still won the S bet even though he came in 2nd.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice Job Bookie:thumbs:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
            X