Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday MLB Plays

94-73-2 +21.87

Yesterday was a sad day for Major League Baseball. We got absolutely jobbed on a play at the plate where the Marlins catcher (Mathis) made a good tag on a play at the plate where Ginacarlo Stanton hosed a Reds runner at home plate, but the call was overturned and the runner called safe because of MLB's new plate blocking rule. It was truly sad that the game has to deal with this sort of nonsense. I respect the concussion issue, but it's gone overboard now. The Reds ended up getting a hit and scoring another couple runs as the wind had been taken out of the sails of the Marlins. Absolutely sickening, as we were up 1-0 and on our way to a win. Luckily, we had the alternative runline at +2.5, as they still covered that number, as did the Orioles giving us a virtual push for the day.

Friday features a ton of games that offer great value. I usually try to stick to one or two games a day at most, but I like so much that I can't help myself, which will probably come back to bite me in the arse!

Taking: (Listed in order of how much I like'em!)

UNDER 122.5 runs scored in today's games 3.36 units to win 3 units. I believe this number is WAY off and there will be around 105-110 runs scored today.

Hoping to go 2-2 or better with these live barking dogs:

Padres +130
    Phillies at +205
    Mariners +137
    Cubs +142

I also like the following totals:

LA/TB UNDER 7.5
    Col/DET OVER 9

It's a great day for a round robin parlay! (Not listing that on here though)

Good luck to all!

I still feel erpie over that call! :puke:

Comment

Updating record after sweating out that Grand Salami. Was cruising to an easy 15 run win then the Pads/White Sox/Twins/Cubs started driving in runs like crazy! Some unlikely teams. We still covered by a half run though. I'm gonna be cleanin' some stains out of today's jockey shorts!

98-76-2 +26.44

Comment

Working...
      X