Dog Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Day

YTD 30-37, -7.94 units. That Royals game last night had to be one of the most stressful games imaginable! Was nice to come out on the right side of it.

Taking a couple of dogs tonight:

Nats +154. Jackson has been in better form than Fiers lately, and Washington is playing better overall.

Rangers +145. I see Texas as the dog here, but not by nearly this much. Granted it was only one outing, but Heaney looked awful in his lone start so far this season. Yielding as many homers as he did (a bit of problem throughout his career) doesn't bode well against a Texas offense that is swinging the bats well of late. On the other side, Cashner has been in good form lately. I'll take Texas at +145 here.

GL to all!

Last minute add: Reds +107. Wojcie way better at home, Montgomery been ineffective as a starter.

Comment

1-2 dropping 0.55 units. I'm an idiot and forgot to post that I also took Phillies (+111) and White Sox (+142) last minute.

Been getting notifications of some anti-public/reverse line move plays lately (that's what the Reds, Phillies, and White Sox plays were last night). Will post them up here as I can for (hopefully) the benefit of others. Thinking of experimenting with playing all of them for a while and seeing what happens.

Comment

Working...
      X