Clear All

• daws

looks like LNOP is doing decent.

19 now?

:sm:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

you got it bud. .it popped a little while back and hit a 52 week high over $20.00. It should hover around 18-19 until earnings report. made over 33% off of this guy

Comment

LNOP sets a new 52 week high today at 20.15!!:beerbang:

Comment

i hope some of you guys jumped on board. LNOP up another 9% today.

Comment

LNOP reports their quarterly earnings tomorrow morning before the market opens..They are currently operating at a net loss, I would expect them to still be in the red, but probly get closer tot he even mark. Hopefully outlook for 2008 is bright. If earnings are flat, I will take my profits and look for another time to get in.

Comment

sold it. gonna look to jump back in if it gets around 18-20. cisco who is lanoptics biggest client just reported earnings and they beat estimates. it might be a stock to look into as this entire industry is poised to grow in 2008.

Comment

nice job man
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

just bought XLK(tech ETF) 1900 shares $25.70....no direct concern bout sub prime or high oil

soild holdings

APPLE INC AAPL 4.96
                AT&T INC. T 9.59
                CISCO SYS INC CSCO 7.49
                GOOGLE GOOG 4.87
                HEWLETT PACKARD CO HPQ 4.56
                INTL BUSINESS MACH IBM 5.95
                INTEL CP INTC 5.61
                MICROSOFT CP MSFT 8.82
                ORACLE CORP ORCL 3.17
                VERIZON COMMUN VZ 4.56

looking to trade $28

2.3pts X 1900 shares to make $4300 and bet everything at football games LOL!!!!

Comment

that looks great lz. im not too high on verizon or that idustry really, but i'm a big fan of cisco as lnop has a lot to do with them and hp just reported good numbers:thumbs:

Comment

yeh..i got to make some money back from foootball betting:bang:
                    i am down - $1470

Denver f**k me yesterday

Comment

sold this morning at $26.03 made lousy +$530...sitting on cash 54k

Comment

Happened to notice this forum near the bottom of the page and had to check it out. Finance and stocks are so similar to sports handicapping IMO, probably why both are great interests of mine. Seems to be a good discussion of both short and long-term investing, which is smart at this time given the current behavior of the market and uncertainty surrounding the credit markets and economy IMO. I do have a question, and I hope my asking is not a problem, but I was curious as to whether anyone is in the financial field? If I'm overstepping my bounds, it's not my intent and I appologize.

BOL :thumbs:
                        NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                        NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

i don't think that question is out of line, but I am sort of in the field. I am currently pursuing a finance degree and have an internship with a pretty large financial institution, but by no means do I have much experience.

Comment

Cavorca12,

Feel free to ask away.

There are quite a few guys at the site that are brokers etc.

Fish2006 is very sharp as well.

Comment

Just got back into LNOP @19.39:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X