Abercrombie & Fitch Co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abercrombie & Fitch Co

Christmas is comming and they should post some 4Q over projected earnings. Retail stock is down. Sometimes you got to buy and hang on and then come out way ahead. Company is way undervalued on the price of it's stock.

I bought 100 shares today at 83.45 to put up in my sons college fund. It has gained over 30 dollars since June 2006.

Well see if my little jewish broker is wrong.
    Last edited by Queen; 10-05-2007, 10:00 PM.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Originally posted by Queen View Post
    Christmas is comming and they should post some 4Q over projected earnings. Retail stock is down. Sometimes you got to buy and hang on and then come out way ahead. Company is way undervalued on the price of it's stock.

I bought 100 shares today at 83.45 to put up in my sons college fund. It has gained over 30 dollars since June 2006.

Well see if my little jewish broker is wrong.
    Ill take a look - Kevin tends to be better at retail (had a great pick with Claires last year) - I dont spend much time in malls, if I buy a retail stock, I usually ask my pre-teen daughter what she likes and analyze from there.
    可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

Company is the most under valued stock out on the market for the price. Assets worth over 202 a share. CEO and CFO are dumping shares. They are not reading the forcast on the company, I guess of have no faith in theirselves. But they can buy at 25.00 a share and sold same day at 75.00 a share. last month. One of them dumped 100,000 shares he lost over 1 million dollars by not waiting 30 days. Forecast is around 96 a share by end of year. They have improved their on-line website for Christmas. I'll dump it just right before the end of the year.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

i don't see this as being a good time to buy ANF. Yea a couple months a go would have been good, but i think we've missed most of the swing.

Comment

Working...
        X