X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The University of Michigan

They are who we thought they were.

Chad Henne is making Brady Leaf of Oregon look like a Heisman Trophy winner right now.

Yet, he keeps telling his head coach he's fine, and the idiot head coach, who apparently doesn't want to go to the Rose Bowl, keeps sending him out there.
    2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
    2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

why would loydd carr want to go to rose bowl... they get worked there

Comment

why do you start useless threads? why do you whine everytime the redskins get their ass beat? why don you cry everytime someone bashes your team and then constantly start threads bashing other teams. everyone knows this isn't michigan's best team and they have underachieved this year. in other words stop making useless threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          why do you start useless threads? why do you whine everytime the redskins get their ass beat? why don you cry everytime someone bashes your team and then constantly start threads bashing other teams. everyone knows this isn't michigan's best team and they have underachieved this year. in other words stop making useless threads.
          feel free to bump my post, or link to them in this thread, where i have done what you claim i have done.

thanks

Comment

gotta love how you, as a moderator, seem to have a knack for finding threads and talking shyt....

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
              They are who we thought they were.
              hahaha, best post game interview ever. at worst it's second to jim mora's, "plaaaayofffs?!?!?!" rant.

:laughing:

Comment

you gonna deny that you are the biggest crybaby on this site? that's a good one:laughing:

Comment

pot meet kettle.... still waiting on those bumps.... prove it

FYI most of my redskins posts actually are critical of the team... perhaps that's why you won't bump any thread

you run your mouth more than any mod i have ever seen.... you're distraught over a stupid football game, i get that.... but thats no excuse to ruin everyone else's fun.... run along now

Comment

might i also mention... last week in the NFL in-game thread you pop in making a comment about how you love that toyota driving gibbs to lose... so there, you get your little zinger in... i make a little joke about michigan and all of a sudden i'm a huge *******

you sir, are a HYPOCRIT

Comment

I don't start useless threads. I erase most of your useless threads. And I really not gonna go through the past in game threads to pull up your whining.

Comment

cant remember the last time i had a thread deleted... nice try

how about you address the fact that you talk smack about other teams, but the moment someone says something about michigan, you go off the deep end.... how bout that, mr hyprocrit?

You say i whine, yet who is whining in this thread?

Comment

Name a team I talked smack about. And don't tell me I havnt deleted any of your threads. Have your last reply then i am locking the thread and sending it to the ****ter

Comment

i already did a couple posts ago...

here:

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            I get a big smile everytime that Toyota driving Joe Gibbs loses:laughing:
                            from this thread:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/nfl-...-thread-5.html

that was like your first post.... totally unabated, and made because GM and I were discussing how ****ty the skins played

Comment

not sure why you have this vendetta against me larry.... I never had a problem with you... hell, i was pulling big time for the wolverines today... believe that

Comment

Working...
                              X