Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR 2008

2008 Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR Cash Pools Guidelines

Please note that you are under NO obligation to participate in the cash pools. The cash pools are in no way affiliated with Predictem.com and your status at Predictem.com will not be affected in any whether you participate in these pools or not.

Cash pool #1 (Segments)
    Cost will be $20 per segment. Each segment will run 4 weeks in length for a total of 9 segments for the year.

To be eligible for a segment your $20 entry fee MUST be received before the second race of the segment is ran.

If we have 5 or more Cash Pool players for a segment the 2nd place winner will receive $20 bucks and the 1st place winner will receive the rest of the entry fees (at least $80)

If we have less then 5 Cash Pool players the winner will take all the entry fees for that segment.

Cash pool #2 (Season)
    Cost will be $20 for the season.

To be eligible for the season long pot your entry fee MUST be received by the end of February.

The player that scores the most points for the entire season will receive 70% of the entry fees

The player that finishes second will receive 30% of the entry fees.

More information can be found once you join the Yahoo League.
    Again the league is 1094
    Password is forum

Feel free to ask any questions on the message board at Yahoo.
    Last edited by yomonte; 01-11-2008, 05:41 PM.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Im in, and looking forward to regaining my form from the '04 season, when I was crowned "THE KING OF NASCAR".:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      Im in, and looking forward to regaining my form from the '04 season, when I was crowned "THE KING OF NASCAR".:laughing:
      your going to have to take me down:laughing:
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Sorry JB, I meant to hit quote and hit edit. And I haven't even been drinking. AHHH, who my trying to kid. :beer2: :beer2:

Every time I hit the space bar :beer2: comes up :beer2:
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
        X