Mark Martin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Martin

If he does good today, he needs to run till the first caution in Bristol. Dude, If I was leading the points after today, you couldn't beat me away.
    If its fun, do it

I can not see how he will not get in the car at Bristol:nuts:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I guess he has enough lead in the points that he could still be in the top ten. But to miss Martinsville too. Thats cutting it close. This is his chance and he just don't care. He's got his money. Age is definitly not the problem or he wouldn't be running two circuits. I don't get it.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

BF, he's not running at Bristol or Martinsville and he will not change his mind. If you can find a wager "Will Mark Martin race at Bristol" Bet the farm on no.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Yo I still think he will race he has been saying he was done the last two years and still comes back. I think his wife and son will talk to him about still running and he will see he cant get out of the car now:beerbang:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Heard him on the radio the other day he said there was no way he would run for another Chase. He's just having fun riding around. The Bristol weekend he said He would be with his son's race that weekend.
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
            X