California Steam Roller plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Steam Roller plays

1-3 last week. Got fkn steam Rolled no less. Probably get steam Rolled today

Kenseth ov Edwards +105

This is by far Carls best track. Of his 7 races here, only once did he finish worse than 6th. Kenseth has won the last two spring races but has a new crew chief. I'll take my chances with Kenseth who has been consistan his whole carreer.

Burton ov Bowyer -120

Burton better in the spring than Bowyer.
    If its fun, do it

YO- GL!....enjoy the monday race....actually it is supposed to stop raining about 3-4 PM today...:thumbs:.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Don't matter, I work Tues thru Sat
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Gl Yo!

GL with the Steamroller there Yo!!! :beerbang:
        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
          Don't matter, I work Tues thru Sat
          :laughing: Then if the race is held on Monday then that's like your Sunday anyway. :laughing:

GL today with your plays

Who Loves ya baby.

:sm:
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I want the race to go today, but who cares. Shorts, I'mm watching Speed and Mark Martn had Stroh's Light as a sponser in the 80's LOL
            If its fun, do it

Comment

bunch of pansies....they play football in the rain...slap some wipers on those COT's and suck it up.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                bunch of pansies....they play football in the rain...slap some wipers on those COT's and suck it up.....

It not that easy With the Banking of the tracks it would be one big mess.

How ever they do race the 24 hour race at Daytona rain or shine ard they got wipers on the cars too.

The funny part about NASCAR is the covers that go over the cars when it's raining. Looks just like the car. :laughing:
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  Problem is Nascar have no rain tires program; unlike Formula One who also travel at almost twice the speed even in the rain.
                  Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
                    Problem is Nascar have no rain tires program; unlike Formula One who also travel at almost twice the speed even in the rain.
                    then slow down and allow a safe following distance............:laughing:

Comment

GL Yo
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Looks like I'm going to get a new temporary av till the big one. :beer2:
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

JR is now, effective immediatly, the biggest cry baby to date. If he thought it was not a good idea to race, don't fkn race. He cried like this when Robby Gordon wrecked him quite a few years back. JR is still a child with child like ways
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                            JR is now, effective immediatly, the biggest cry baby to date. If he thought it was not a good idea to race, don't fkn race. He cried like this when Robby Gordon wrecked him quite a few years back. JR is still a child with child like ways
                            Rusty Wallace will never die. :laughing:
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1
                            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I wonder if Theresa is gigglin' her ass off right about now. I know I am LOL:beer2:
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                              X