• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL play is done Rated Computer Plays are back

Just go to

my favorite website :beer2:
    Bol back with my plays later

Junk
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 06-30-2008, 12:28 PM.

Bye

Comment

some people just don't get it....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Typical Big 10 fan. LOL :laughing:

Comment

thank god

Comment

ughhhhh and i clicked on the link like an idiot :puke: :puke:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LOL. Sorry for not banning this geek sooner, but I felt it was best to wait until he broke the rules a few times so he wouldn't have any grounds to cry on when he got the boot.

I asked Mr Junk here not to post the URL to his crappy little myspace page here. As everyone knows, it's against the rules to post a URL, for more than one reason. Of course, he failed to listen, and now he's history.

Mr Junk - You will not use Predictem.com as a place to advertise your crappy ass computer plays, your POD's, the other forum you're trying to tout, and/or whatever else it is that is on your agenda.

Furthermore, i can guarantee you that NO ONE here cares about your plays, and you are not going to use this forum as some kind of grounds to either get people to come to another forum which you are part of, or to sell your picks to our members. Better men than you have tried, and have failed.

You see, the reason you got called out when you tried posting months ago, and the reason you got called out when you just started again weeks ago is because you don't fit here. You are not one of us. You would get called out time and time again, no matter how long you posted here, because you just don't get it.

This is a privately owned forum. Posting here is a privilege, not a right....and you sir do not meet the quality standards it takes to post here and be one of the group.

There are more than plenty of chest thumping forums where anything goes and the inmates run the asylum. I would suggest you go find one of them.

Pee brain.

Comment

wow i gave you the benifit of the doubt that you were just bumpin heads with some of the veterans, and wanted to post plays, yet you keeping doing stupid stuff over and over. I mean really, i think you have way to much time on your hands kiddo. Pleasy don't grace us with your nonsence anymore.

ya dan anderson, if you right click on any link, and click properties if will show you the url, be4 you proceed.

:out:
                NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  ughhhhh and i clicked on the link like an idiot :puke: :puke:
                  Oh my....I didn't realize that was really a live website, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Oh my....I didn't realize that was really a live website, LOL
                    :laughing:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt too. Some people start posting with good intentions, but come across wrong for whatever reason.

Usually though, it's people who have a hidden agenda who stand out like a sore thumb.

Before long, I'm guessing he would have been trying to sell those "POD'S" and "computer plays" on his little myspace page, and it's just not happening here.

Comment

ahh gez im gonna miss his POD......NOT:laughing:
                        Either Black or Red...

Comment

yea I've heard that he was on 2-3 other site doing the same thing he was here but im glad hes gone because all he did was act like a jackass. And there was no way he was as old as he claimed he was.
                          NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by junkman773 View Post
                            Just go to

my favorite website :beer2:
                            Bol back with my plays later

Junk
                            lol hey Stiff ..... did you edit it so that link would say my favorite website ... haha just found that funny if you did it would really put the exclamation pt on his banishment haha
                            NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Yea, i edited it to say my favorite website and changed the link. He had a link to his ****ty myspace page there.

Speaking of which.....

A guy who claims to be 49 or 50 years old has a Dr Dre song on his myspace? Yea right

Then he claims here that he needs to get his daughter to edit something or another on his myspace, yet there are blogs posted there with his crappy computer plays in them and whatever else, plus the myspace page itself is totally different now than the first time i saw it and asked him to not post any more links? Obviously someone has the ability to edit, as i doubt his "daughter" is that bored with her life that she has nothing better to do than sit around update and edit her dad's myspace every day, LOL

Homedawg said it best i believe....bull*******shiiiiat

The guy was nothing but some young fool trying to start a service, and trying to use posting forums as a means to get people to notice him :puke:

Good riddance :out: :banned: :pud: :prtytim:

Comment

Working...
                              X