This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nascar section is not a seperate entity of Predictem.com

But you will be banned quicker here than any other section. We don't play that chit here. Go to the NBA section and fk up. Anywhere but the nascar section. This is not negotiable
    Make a $1.00 more today than you made or lost yesterday

As for me, just chillin...

I couldn't have said it better myself. The nascar section is sacred ground baby.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Is it okay to say Jeff Burton Rules!!!?

Comment

yes

Hell Yes

Oh Hell Yes

**** Yes

Pick One
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
          Go to the NBA section and fk up.
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Okay, I have to rant somewhere, so I picked here to do it.

This crap with Gordon has got to stop. As soon as that crap with the no pit stop, I say to my wife; "watch this, this jerkoff will wind up winning this thing with that move. Again, I would like to say I am a #31 fan, so my guy always getting shafted with loose lugs and a catch can, getting nipped in bull**** crashes, etc...

Coincidence there was no yellow when Lowe's boy blows his tire. Suuuurrreeee, let him blow smoke all over, leave debris, and then take a yellow lap because he couldn't back up. WTF?

Stupid game.

Comment

I have to admit that I hated Jeff Gordon due to peer pressure. Not the case in me hating JR that fk. Sorry I fell into the in thing to do in hating Gordon. Thats not like me. He's a helluva driver unlike that fk JR. And as soon as the tow truck tows his sorry ass off the track in the 5 or the 25 which ever losing car he is in, I'll change my avatar. He's a sorry ass rich punk that don't need to win to make money. Thats sad
              If its fun, do it

Comment

can we get a smilie car change why does it have car number 8? cant it be like car 1 or 6 or 11

i hate what 8 car represents
                NCAAF YTD
                Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

oh 1 more thing.... im kinda sad that we never got to do the nascar contest, when u guys posted it i was all pumped up
                  NCAAF YTD
                  Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

DB, we've been hittin' Kevin up for a contest and gave up a few years ago. And I understand his stance on this due to not enough folks to warrant a contest. Sucks but true. GL chief
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                      DB, we've been hittin' Kevin up for a contest and gave up a few years ago. And I understand his stance on this due to not enough folks to warrant a contest. Sucks but true. GL chief

contests also draw interest into sports, if somehow a contest could be done in future, u could get the nascar forum pumpin... college basketball became so popular when offices started doing their lil contests now females watch the tourney... and a nascar contest is like fantasy sports, u actually would learn about the sport instead of looking at it as a bunch of dudes driving in a circle really fast....

car and motorcycle racing are something else to watch live, loud noise, fast machines and in some places come out...

either way Long Live Jeff Gordon, and Mark Martin
                      NCAAF YTD
                      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
                        contests also draw interest into sports, if somehow a contest could be done in future, u could get the nascar forum pumpin... college basketball became so popular when offices started doing their lil contests now females watch the tourney... and a nascar contest is like fantasy sports, u actually would learn about the sport instead of looking at it as a bunch of dudes driving in a circle really fast....

car and motorcycle racing are something else to watch live, loud noise, fast machines and in some places come out...

either way Long Live Jeff Gordon, and Mark Martin
                        I agree with you totally in that contests are a great way to draw attention and interest to any given sport. I too wish we had more of them here, no matter what sport they're for.

With that being said, I believe the lack of interest may actually be from the sports books who sponsor the contests and ultimately give out the prizes. If they don't feel like they're getting enough publicity and/or new sign ups to justify the prize payouts, they just won't do it, and I guess they just don't think a NASCAR contest will drum up enough potential new revenue to justify the prize payouts?

I could be wrong, but that's how I understand it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post

i hate what 8 car represents

I thought he would be in the 5 or 25, but it was easier to add an an 8 to folks tatoos so hence the 88. Just a theory no less. As far the contest goes, and I agree that contests do draw intrest to a sport, but not nascar. All we get are the usual posters that only play contests and valued posters that come just to play the contest. We have always had the same handfull of diehard nascar bettors post religiously and that has been getting less this year. Folks are busy and not posting as much. I am with Kevin and like Stif said, the books that would sponser this would be dishing out dough with no recourse of sign ups. Believe me when I tell you, nobody wants a nascar contest more than me, and we used to have them every year till a few years ago. The books doled out the money and that was the end of it for them. And the people that entered these contests moved on to the sports that they actually knew something about. As you can see, its the same die hard nascar bettors since the beginning. I came in fourth in the college contest and never watched a BBall game college or NBA and won't be betting any BBall since I won, no less.
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                          X