Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest rumor...

Is that oil may go down to 80/barrel.

It slid to 123 today. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

wow really? Wouldn't that be something.

Comment

Now the word is oil to go up to 149/ish.

Beauty. Our economy is in for a rough future. (IMO)

I hear T. Boone Pickens is LONG on gas stocks too.

Save your coin. There's gonna be a ton of stuff on sale in the next year to 2 years if Im reading this right.

Comment

I can't see it ever dropping under $100 with the way the US economy is going...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Now the word is oil to go up to 149/ish.

Beauty. Our economy is in for a rough future. (IMO)

I hear T. Boone Pickens is LONG on gas stocks too.

Save your coin. There's gonna be a ton of stuff on sale in the next year to 2 years if Im reading this right.
          Goldman said $149 beause they have a vested interest int he price of oil. Remember analysts on CNBC usually have a postion (long or short) so use caution!

Global demand is down. The world economy is struggling. Oil should stay around $100, and might indeed hit $80. And then who knows what happens if McCain takes charge and domestic production increases...And then there's the value of the dollar. Remember oil is traded in dollars so the as the dollar gets stronger the price of oil falls.

Definitely lots of shaking out going on, especially in the financials. LOTS on sale now and for the months to come.
          its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
          straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
          parlays 0-1 (-1u)
          total: +9.9u

Comment

Originally posted by GMoney View Post
            lots of shaking out going on, especially in the financials. LOTS on sale now and for the months to come.
            Including houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Including houses.
              BINGO. as long as you can pay all cash or have a credit score of 800+!
              its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
              straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
              parlays 0-1 (-1u)
              total: +9.9u

Comment

Wow GM 4.83 bones who the **** would of thunk in 10 years this would come down from a high of $85! Oh and gas is yes 83 beans a barrel!
                Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 10-10-2008, 04:01 AM.
                "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
                  Wow GM 4.83 bones who the **** would of thunk in 10 years this would come down from a high of $85! Oh and gas is yes 83 beans a barrel!
                  Craziest number about GM is that the value of the company has now fallen to 2.9 billion dollars that was the same value back in 1929. Who the hell would have ever though that.

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
                    Craziest number about GM is that the value of the company has now fallen to 2.9 billion dollars that was the same value back in 1929. Who the hell would have ever though that.
                    The Chinese!!

Our country is in chaos and we need to start thinking about going back to regulations and trade tariffs. We need to bring back the manufacturing jobs or we are gonna be hurting real bad real soon. I don't see how it could be done though unless we feel like pissing off a whole lot of people.
                    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
                    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
                    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Working...
                    X