trying too stay hot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying too stay hot

7-2 in college for the week and looking too stay hot plus email picks 4-0 for the week.

Chi-3
    Gaints-10
    Hou-9

As Larry would say........buh bye
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Why was he banned?
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Where it says banned under his name used to have a link to his site. I only banned him for a week. At this new site, he will automatically be let back in with out any moderation action. But he is banned for a week and permently if he posts his site again. GL today coach. I got two bets and can't find another I like
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Damn...I was just going to start tailing him when ya banned him! Guess a week won't hurt, but every pick counts.....I say, have you seen my record....:puke: :laughing:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

hopefully he takes part of this week and goes out and gets himself a nice dictionary and some english lessons....:thumbs:

now if we could only hook this guy up with "your welcome".....:laughing:

i swear, did everyone's mom write them a note the day two, to and too were being discussed in class.....:dunno:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X