NBA Betting System 24-0 So Far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Betting System 24-0 So Far

Hey all, if anyone is interested in betting systems, you should deffinately check out . I got his system at the beginning of last years NBA season and went 80-1, and so far this season it's 24-0. It does seem to good to be true, but this guy is a stat guy and the system really works. Good luck with all your wagers!
    Birdman
    Last edited by coreyschucky; 12-20-2008, 02:09 PM.

Can't believe you're not banned yet. :out:

Comment

how can i join i wanna join please please please let me sign up

is that you brandon lang?
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Damn guys, that didn't take long to get on the wrong side, just wanted to let people know what's out there. I love picking my own games in NCAA, I just really suck at the pro level and this system helped me out. I'll try to post my own games and hopefully win over a little affection. You must be Jayhawk haters:punch:

Comment

lol 24-0, 81-0

holy ****
          NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Birdman96 View Post
            Damn guys, that didn't take long to get on the wrong side, just wanted to let people know what's out there. I love picking my own games in NCAA, I just really suck at the pro level and this system helped me out. I'll try to post my own games and hopefully win over a little affection. You must be Jayhawk haters:punch:
            Birdman - I'm feeling the Christmas spirit and I will not ban you right now. There is no touting of services allowed nor direct links to other websites that involve picks. If for whatever reason I feel that you are trying to push yourself on people I will ban you instantly. This is your one and only warning. Thank you!

Comment

All Birdman did today was post links to his or his friends service
              I banned him for 7 days
              Just found this post by Corey.....so lifting the 7 day ban and making it a lifetime

See ya birdman.....
              If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                .....so I'm lifting the 7 day ban and making it a lifetime. See ya birdman.....
                :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jayhawk haters.....nah! Just Touthawk haters bro!
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X