WooHoo NASCAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooHoo NASCAR

Took my false front tooth out! Got a new smoker over the winter...to add to the other 2!!
    30 pack strohs...I'm ready for some nascar. JB I left you a message getting a check in the mail now!!

Well guys haven't been around much...daughter off to Kent St...Son is going to private school...yup I'm broke!! :bang:

But lookin forward to some NASCAR!! Did learn a new trick...no more deepfried wings...throw them babies on the smoker!!! With a little of my homemade rub...the best wings I've ever had...hot sause for dippin!!!:beerbang:

BOL to all!
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Originally posted by shorts View Post

throw them babies on the smoker!!! With a little of my homemade rub...

:hide: :hide:.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ah yes...

Ah yes...been gone for a while but I see ya haven't lost your touch there Flyers!!:laughing:

How the hell ya doin?

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by shorts View Post
        Ah yes...been gone for a while but I see ya haven't lost your touch there Flyers!!:laughing:

How the hell ya doin?
        good what up??....nobody has been around to keep JoePa in line.......good to see you back around....:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Been layin lo...

Hey Bro just been layin low...haven't had the funds to play and been busy as hell with the company being bought out 3 times in 2 years!!:beer2:

I know how much Joepa needs to be kept in line! Hopin to be around more for Nascar, NBA playoffs and March Madness!!!

Good to hear from ya...hope your still givin em hell around here!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X