?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

Anybody finding any success in this crazy market?

I believe the best move to make right now is to have your cash in money market accounts. Me thinks the stock market is going to take a huge crap between now and the fall.

I did however hear Warren Buffet on tv yesterday saying that the economy is looking better. How can that be though? Everybody I know is maxed out and there's a ton of folks losing jobs etc.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

just been holding my position in citigroup these days. Bought at 1.89. I couldn't agree more about the market taking a crap this summer.

Comment

Playing pinkies and a few BIGS, not bad with the pinks!
      NSPT
      TFZI
      SIRI-bought a **** load when this was at .10!!! Sold some for profit!
      ELY
      ZMH
      STLD
      DRYS
      APAC

Good luck!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Summer hasn't been too bad so far for stocks. I recently just added to my position in GE. I got in last week for $16.26.

If you are into bank stocks, check out RY. Royal Bank of Canada is an awesome bank and solid, solid stock imo.

Comment

BP is going to $50 too. May not happen quickly, but pretty confident they rebound in the coming years.

Comment

Who is using Fool.com? IrishMike is it you? I remember talking to someone using their web site and I just joined under a year subscription special for $49. Pretty cool site and I got some nice tips. Love reading their daily stock reports.....:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X