Really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

You really deleted my post asking how everyone is doing,especially asking about long time members??

Whats that all about?

Its the holiday time of year and was an honest thread and question posted in the proper section
    Violence Rules The Day

I don't know what it said or who removed it, but this thread got moved to the dumpster because it serves no purpose in the general forum.

No offense. I had to move this one though.

How you been man? Long time no see. I hope all is well with ya.

- Kevin

Comment

A Federali in the house....hide the women and children! What's up BP? Merry Christmas to ya!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

All is well Kevin...long time no speak...hope all is well on your end..

It simply said hello to everyone and asked how the long time members were doing such as JoePa,Rothko,FF etc were doing..

Guess thats not allowed anymore

What up JoeyPappa:beerbang:
        Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
          You really deleted my post?
          Whats that all about?
          It was prolly Joepa, gettin high on his newfound powers, since he's a mod now :ohman: lol

how goes it BP?
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
            What up JoeyPappa:beerbang:
            Usual, really busy at work and practically live on predictem now with the bowls, nfl foots and college hoops all going at the same time. Haven't seen Flyers lately but did go to an OSU football game with him and Boiler. Cool to meet the guys.....let's us know what yer doing! Nice to see yer still alive and hopefully not one of the millions looking for a job.
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              It was prolly Joepa, gettin high on his newfound powers, since he's a mod now :ohman: lol
              Yea, I'm now a practicing equine chiropractor and part-time psychopomp! :laughing:

Comment

Working...
              X