Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Big Pimpin Thread

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    I dont see any "I hate BP threads" around.
    oops :dunno: :hugegrin:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

BP??? what a piece of shiat, no good sonofabiatch, motherf'kn a'hole.... keep dat shiat outta here....

:laughing: ya cant make a showin' once in awhile, RU to good for us now?????:beer2:

Comment

Ah the love:beer2:

HD......you know damn well not too good bro but you know my style and it will only lead to a banning here so I will be a spot poster.

Surprised all the mods haven't chimed in here yet though:blackeye:
      Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Anything about BP belongs in the dumpster. That's his forum here.

Hi ya Son

Happy 4th

Mum
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Spot Poster.......?:nuts:

WTF is that?

Now all we need is some Spot Remover for the little stain.....LMAO! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

This is what we use for spot posters:

Use the one with wings on heavy spot-posting days and the one on the left on light spot posting days.

Horf
            a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
            Sides: +17.4 units
            Totals: +0 units
            In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
            Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
              This is what we use for spot posters:

Use the one with wings on heavy spot-posting days and the one on the left on light spot posting days.

Horf
              why do they have decorative designs on them?

its not like diapers where you wear em then parade around in them pantless for the world to see.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Those are really gross ones they are reusable ones, cloth (like cloth diapers). I think anyway, I just did a search on google images for maxi-pads and came up with that one.

Imagine if your wife washed her bloody pad with your clothes. Kinda odd. I guess it is for cheap people who don't want to buy a whole bunch of disposable pads.

Horfy
                a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                Sides: +17.4 units
                Totals: +0 units
                In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                  Those are really gross ones they are reusable ones, cloth (like cloth diapers). I think anyway, I just did a search on google images for maxi-pads and came up with that one.

Imagine if your wife washed her bloody pad with your clothes. Kinda odd. I guess it is for cheap people who don't want to buy a whole bunch of disposable pads.

Horfy
                  That may be one of the sicker things I have ever seen..... Just imagine one of those sitting around in the hamper for a week before it is cleaned......

Ahh the fresh Air!

:puke:
                  Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

Are they edible???? 2 used, with roast beef & swiss, please...

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      Are they edible???? 2 used, with roast beef & swiss, please...

HD pretty sure if fear factor was still on you could win 50k sleep walkin!
                      Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

My oldest german shepherd will dig through a whole garbage can just to find a packed pad... shoulda been a police dog, she loves jelly donuts..:beer2:

Comment

Sick and wrong on so many levels....and this does not even include the Pimp part!:help: Thanks Dawg....for the last thought, truly helps my acitive imagination!

Comment

Blood sick? We are all filled with blood, we eat blood (if you eat any kind of meat), we get blood injected (transfusion), etc........

IMO, Blood is not the sickest thing, that makes contact with a dogs tongue....

Imagine that, the next time you see a dog lickin' someone's face off... :blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                              IMO, Blood is not the sickest thing, that makes contact with a dogs tongue....
                              i dont think its mostly the blood we're concerned about, its the (i apologize in advance to women everywhere) onslaught stench of tuna that it came from.

(I'm sorry I started this thread, shoulda known BP is synonymous with hatchet wounds LOL) (geez! i cant stop, sorry again to all women...really I am, if you knew me you'd completely understand why)

:nuts:

we still luv ya BP and the falcons suck...no they don't, Michael Vick sucks
                              Last edited by Q-Unit; 07-25-2007, 07:42 PM.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X