Week 2 Draftkings DFS Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Draftkings DFS Picks

<b>I will be updating my thread Saturday afternoon with final updates made Sunday morning.</b>

I'm pretty meticulous about checking out every single player available on the list so I'll be updating often late in the week.

I've got a ton more players to add. Will be doing so Thursday/Friday.

QB's
    Trevor Siemian $5200. Indy's defense is putrid and banged up as well. He'll likely be low owned as well, as many will overlook him based on last week's low scoring peformance. Indy could make this guy look good. There are concerns though... He's young and they may keep it conservative which may limit his upside. 250 yards, 2 td's and 20 rushing yards would make for 20 points which is 4x and that's great value.

RB's

Demarco Murray $5700. I will be using Murray in a ton of lineups this week. He may be the best play on the board at any position. He had a great weak last week vs. a really good defense. Detroits D is pretty weak. They appear to be using Murray in the passing game as well. This guy must have had a huge offfseason because he looks like a fricken monster this season. He could go for 100 rushing and 5/50 receiving with at least 1 score, maybe 2. I see him with a high floor of 25 and maybe as high of a ceiling as 34. I believe he should be priced at 7200 this week. Huge value here.

CJ Anderson $6800. The Colts defense is horrible. Anderson is a 3 down bell cow workhorse who gets the carries on the goalline as well. Game flow should help his case as I expect the Broncos to be up most of the game and for CJ to get lots of clock killing carries in the second half. I see a floor of 23 and a ceiling of 30+.

Rashad Jennings $5600. The Saints defense is BAD. That's why Jack Del Rio went for 2 last week and had no problem making it! I could see 20 carries for 90 yards, 2 catches for 10 yards and a rushing TD. He has a high floor of 18 and a + ceiling of 24. Game flow makes him a very attractive play.

WR's
    Jeremy Kerley $3000. Niners should be down the whole game forcing them into passing mode giving Kerley a shot at double digit targets. 7 catches for 70 yards would be 14 DK points which is almost 5x value. The guy doesnt even need a TD to make + value.

Marvin Jones $5500. Jones gets a $900 bump in salary after he was underpriced last week at 4600. He's still a great value as he got 10 looks last week, only converting 4. I expect Stafford to keep looking his way. He could easily score 20fp giving him a nice 4x value.

TE's
    Antonio Gates $4500. Rivers is a guy that locks onto receivers and keeps feeding them despite the defense knowing it's coming. This can be both good and bad. In this case it's good as his fav. receiver Keenan Allen is done for the year with an ACL. Prior to him having a lover affair with Allen, Antonio Gates was his guy. I fully expect him to go back to Gates this week. Jax has been horrible defending TE's. Many will overlook Gates due to his poor week 1 showing, however, he was not needed as gameflow favored the run with SD being up huge against the Chiefs most of the game last week. I could see gates getting 7 catches for 65 yards and a score, maybe even 2. Gates could be one of the best values of the week scoring 20+ giving us 5x value.

D
    Panthers $3900. San Francisco on a short week coming off MNF and then having travel all the way across the U.S. is BRUTAL. Dont be fooled by their drubbing of the Rams. The Niners are still a bad team. Carolina is spendy at 3.9K, but could easily score 16 here and payoff 4x value. Kuechly is a one man wrecking ball.

Notes of Interest:
    Odell Beckham $9500. I'll be passing on him despite him possibly being the top scorer for the week. Winning DFS football is about making value. At a salary of 9500, Beckham would have to score a minimum of 40 fantasy points which is unlikely. I could see a line of 8 catches for 130 yards and 2 scores. This only equates to 33 fantasy points. No bueno. The real value in this game is Rashad Jennings.

Optimal Double Up Lineup
    - Posted late in the week
    Last edited by Kevin; 09-17-2016, 08:54 AM.

Sorry, I was unable to get back to this thread as I was buried with work this week.

Comment

Working...
    X