Gambling Full-Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambling Full-Time

Do any of you guys do this full-time? Lots of accounts at different books with substantial capital? I've been doing well lately and have a huge bankroll and have thought about quiting my job and just focusing on this.

your kidding right??? lol:beerbang:

Comment

Can you get your job back if it doesn't work out ?

Comment

Originally posted by larry bird View Post
        Can you get your job back if it doesn't work out ?
        No, but I won't have a problem getting another job. Also keep in mind, I'm young and single so no family to support. I think if I'm going to try, now is the time.

Comment

IMO, its a whole different ball game when you are doing it for a living..You pretty much live and die with every game, knowing that you have to win to make an income..Actually sounds like it would take the enjoyment out of it and be very stressful if you ask me..

Comment

if you made $100 a day, you could live off of that...

that's not hard at all...

if you made $300 a day, you'd be living extremely comfortable...

you can flip a coin heads or tails and come up with a winner out of 3 games in my opinion, chasing the previous bet to guarantee $300...

its about self discipline when you're up

Comment

Originally posted by Pow View Post

you can flip a coin heads or tails and come up with a winner out of 3 games in my opinion, chasing the previous bet to guarantee $300...

I have no problem making 300 a day. I've got a nice size bankroll now, divided up amongst 5 different books.

Comment

takes money to make money,,most working class stiffs dont have it:nuts:

Comment

looks like a good thread.... for the general discussion forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pow View Post

This could be the DUMBEST post ever.

Ever.

Wait til Stiffler gets ahold of this masterpiece. "If you made $100 a day, you could live off that... Thats NOT hard at all."

:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
                      I have no problem making 300 a day. I've got a nice size bankroll now, divided up amongst 5 different books.
                      Wow, I might have spoke too soon. You gotta be ****ting me with this. You "no problem making $300 a day".

Sure dude, you're the same guy from the NCCAB Forum always talking about how great your bankroll is and how great of a bettor you are. Congrats you are on a hot streak....

:bang:

Comment

How are you going to report your income to the good old IRS?
                        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Your the guy that was looking for opinions on a good book a few weeks ago, right?

Anyway..... Do you play any NFL or NCAA football? I need some winners....:laughing:

Comment

Just look at his previous posts... a bunch of BULL****IN****!

look at his mlb pod record: TheCaymanIslands -6.30 3 \ 9 \ 0

****in' kids using their momma's puter...:nuts:

Comment

If you could legitimately do this full time then you wouldnt have to ask.

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X