• Show
Clear All

• Math Counts - NCAA Week 2 premium picks

Mid. Tenn/Louisville -40 OV 61

Oregon/Michigan OV 65
    Boise-St/Washington OV 58.5
    California/Colorado St. OV 61.5
    Texas El Paso/Texas Tech -24

LOL so this is where all the ban-happy moderators have moved. I was wondering why I didn't get banned for no reason from UltimateCappers yet. Or should I say, getting banned for having a different betting approach, betting too many favorites/overs, parlays, etc.

Anyways, I'll take bets on how long till I get banned from here.

Last edited by The Judge; 09-06-2007, 09:26 AM.

do you have just unleaded picks?

i can't afford premium.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Only Diesel, Q.

Way to bash the mods and (re)endear yourself to everyone.

Comment

What's UltimateCapper???? :dunno:

Comment

he's got some cahoney's I'll give him that.

I take that back, doesn't take much to be abrasive, overbearing, arrogant and annoying behind a keyboard anonymously. (I mean look at me! LOL)

:beerbang:

is it a "paradox" to link to another site, that was a predecessor/precursor to this one? :nuts: :dunno:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Math_Counts View Post

I was wondering why I didn't get banned for no reason from UltimateCappers yet.
            Big Props for the use of a double negative. :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Troubleduke View Post
              Big Props for the use of a double negative. :beerbang:
              :laughing:

Nice incorrect pluralization of the "other" place too. Who needs grammar, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                Who needs grammar, eh?
                its math_counts

not grammar_counts.

dammit Cuse :dunno:

LMAO

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Wow lol. Being picked on on the first day. I don't know why the (UltimateCapper) mods moved to this site, it's the same this, only different name.

Comment

Originally posted by Math_Counts View Post
                    Wow lol. Being picked on on the first day. I don't know why the (UltimateCapper) mods moved to this site, it's the same this, only different name.

Wow! You're like Sherlock Holmes. You figured that out all on your own:happy:

We have tried to give everyone a new slate here at Predictem. If you would like to stay here and contribute please read and follow the rules. If you are here just to start trouble and talk bad about the mods then you will be gone.

I would however suggest that you either edit your 2 previous post or apoligize.

This is my ruling, the ball is now in your court.

P.S. If you decide to stay, your record is 0-0. As stated in the rules your record should only reflect those plays posted here at Predictem.
                    Last edited by The Judge; 09-06-2007, 09:28 AM.

Comment

HAHAHAHA and here we goooooo. Seriously I'm only here to see how long till the ban-happy mods use the boot and orgasm about it. I have known quite a few forums where "screen names" get banned by the dozen on a daily bases (usually the same people).

Let's see...

If you would like to stay here
                      I do I do oh please tell what I have to do I am begging you and I swear to the Gods of NCAA football that I want to stay, please lay out your conditions and I will do as you say. LOL
                      please read and follow the rules. If you are here just to start trouble and talk bad about the mods then you will be gone.
                      On a serious note now, when/where did I start trouble? Or said anything bad?

I would however suggest that you either edit your 2 previous post or apoligize.
                      Thank you for your suggestion. I shall not do either. But thank you very much. You may feel free to delete if you like. It's your forum afterall.

This is my ruling.
                      lol. Yes your honor.

P.S. If you decide to stay
                      Me? I'm not the one with my finger on the button your honor. lol.

your record is 0-0. As stated in the rules your record should only reflect those plays posted here at Predictem.
                      Can my record be 0-99? I suck and I want EVERYONE to fade me.

This is too funny.

I also predict this'll be my last post here before I get banned. Giving 9:2 odds aginst it not happenning. Have a great season everyone!

Comment

this thread makes me happy

Comment

Why?

This is such a fckn waste! Why even come in here and pull this bull****! Ya know when I don't like a place I don't go there!!! Could we please get a ban happy mod in here and get rid of this ****!!
                          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

I am sorry if you feel this way shorts, but go read my first two posts and tell me what I did wrong. Even the mods can't possibly be offended by it. But hey, ban-happy mods, what can I say. The moment I got here, it's the same story as 3 years back (if you wanna stay here, do this and do that and follow this and breath this way)... almost like if we were here asking to marry someone's daughter or at a job.

I'm not getting paid to give my picks, nor am I an expert. Even if I don't get banned, this forum is not my life.

Comment

Ill take -16000 on a Ban in the next 3 hours. lol
                              可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X