Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sell the car, house, and dog and put it all on USC!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell the car, house, and dog and put it all on USC!!!

Watched the entire nebraska-wf on sat. and it was easily the worst played game by two of the worst major conf. teams i have seen in years. Nebraska has an incredibly slow 4-3 d that does no blitzing or attacking of any kind, Wake literally ran 12+ reverses and end-arounds in that game, most of them successful. If riley skinner had played in this game, wake would have won easily. Bill Callanan is an incompetent jackass whose offense repeatedly would throw fade patterns and bombs on 3rd and 1 in the redzone. They have NO talent or speed on either side of the ball. Their qb is a reject transfer from arz. st. who was away from the game for the and looks completely lost out there, he has a half-sidearm delivery and pretty much just weakly pushes the ball to his wr's. USC's d could have 7+ turnovers in this game. How nebraska is in the top 25 is beyond me, they will be lucky to win 5 games this year. The current line is USC -10 and i would itake it at twice that. USC is used to playing in front of big road crowds and i see almost no possible way that with their speed and skill level that this game is even remotely close.

USC -10

Nebraska it is then:beerbang:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

bpaul

the rules state:

DO NOT post a lock or guranteed win. Or anything that is along these lines.

You better duck.....cause its comin'. When you make a post like this you're going to catch ****. Please don't respond. Take it like a man and you'll be fine.

Horfin
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

LOL I swear there is always one of these bet the house,car,dog, mother posts once a year..Truth is this guy prolly doesn't even have a house or a car..:nuts:.....I am a USC fan so Im going to try to unjinx this now..BET Your house,car,dog,mother,sister, and kids on Nebraska!!!

Comment

Go Rutgers

Comment

When I saw the line I really liked USC but posts like this make me think my Huskers have a chance. Go Big Red!

Comment

BTW, I will take the over 5 wins for the Huskers for the limit! LOL

Comment

Its kinda funny, jerbeek and I were talking about how Neb can hang within that ten point spread.

We dont see it either.

Bpaul may be right.

Comment

:welcome: :yahoo: :thx: :out:

dang i feel better now.

GL! with your house betting stuff.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'm gonna bet the wifey... :wave: :party: :celebrate:
                    Last edited by homedawg; 09-10-2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      I'm gonna bet the wifey...
                      that's a rather large wager....... ....dang sorry man, i've got keyboard tourettes.....:ohman:
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by bpaull1682 View Post
                        Watched the entire nebraska-wf on sat. and it was easily the worst played game by two of the worst major conf. teams i have seen in years. Nebraska has an incredibly slow 4-3 d that does no blitzing or attacking of any kind, Wake literally ran 12+ reverses and end-arounds in that game, most of them successful. If riley skinner had played in this game, wake would have won easily. Bill Callanan is an incompetent jackass whose offense repeatedly would throw fade patterns and bombs on 3rd and 1 in the redzone. They have NO talent or speed on either side of the ball. Their qb is a reject transfer from arz. st. who was away from the game for the and looks completely lost out there, he has a half-sidearm delivery and pretty much just weakly pushes the ball to his wr's. USC's d could have 7+ turnovers in this game. How nebraska is in the top 25 is beyond me, they will be lucky to win 5 games this year. The current line is USC -10 and i would itake it at twice that. USC is used to playing in front of big road crowds and i see almost no possible way that with their speed and skill level that this game is even remotely close.

USC -10
                        Outstanding. Gonna really load up on the Cornhuskers now... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                          I'm gonna bet the wifey... :wave: :party: :celebrate:

Sounds good ...I'll bet mine and give you 50pts on a 1st quarter bet
                          Roll Tide

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            that's a rather large wager....... ....dang sorry man, i've got keyboard tourettes.....:ohman:

Large & In charge...:laughing:

I cant lose!!!!!:victory:

or can I????:blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by pmann View Post
                              Sounds good ...I'll bet mine and give you 50pts on a 1st quarter bet

No ****in' way, will I take that bet.... If I win, I am gonna need padded walls and a straight jacket.... I gotta house full of bitches.... :nuts:

Comment

Working...
                              X