I love my 49ers..even if Im the last fan left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my 49ers..even if Im the last fan left

Just wanted to know what there general forum thought about the predictions for the rest of the 49ers season

I picked them last week at home to beat the Bucs, and they were completely terrible. So that's it, I'm taking AZ to cover Monday night.

Comment

Mike Singletary will be let go. Just stating the obvious.

IMO although they don't have the horses to do this right now, I always wondered why they got away from the West Coast offense. I know coaching changes, and personnel etc... dictate a change in philosophy, but seeing as this organization was the birthplace of the West Coast offense, why can't they bring in a disciple of that branch? Seeing as Bill Walsh is no longer with us, the next logical step would be anyone from the coaching tree of Mike Holmgren (sp?), Andy Reid: meaning any of their top assistants. Then you have coaches like Jon Gruden and Brad Childress who are of that offensive philosophy. Of course I'm not suggesting Brad Childress, but he could simply be one of those coaches who are better as coordinators rather than HCs.

Like many things, just because you run West Coast doesnt mean you can't be tough, or that your D has to suffer. I just think this once proud franchise needs to go back to its roots, and somehow reestablish an identity.
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
      X