• Thor's Preseason Pics: Week 2

...Preseason..YTD..0-1

Indianapolis at NY Jets
    Pic: NY Jets -3

New England at Washington
    Pic: Washington -1 1/2

Seattle at Denver
    Pic: Seattle -1 1/2

Really like the QB's on those 3 Teams better than the others...Plus Seattle has a 8-0 SU and ATS last 2 Preseaon years..Deep Talent...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...YTD...1-2-1 Preseaon

Aug 8th Friday

Oakland at Minnesota
    Pic:Oakland +3

New Orleans at St Louis
    Pic: New Orleans +2

Miami at Atlanta
    Pic: Miami +3

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Saturday Aug 9th

Cleveland at Detroit
      Pic: Clev/Det...Over 39 1/2

Think this line goes up to around 42 by Kickoff...

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

Cleveland at Detroit
        Pic: Cleveland Pk

Pittsburgh at NY Giants
        Pic: Pittsburgh +3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
        X