X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics:Week 1

Thursday Sept 4th

Green Bay at Seattle
    Thursday nite game to start season between the Teams that most likely helped end the Replacment Refs back when Tate caught the TD to end the Game..That was the last time these 2 played..12th man is hard on Teams coming in But Rogers is the Right QB to have controlling the O...Defending Super Bowl Champs are 8-2-2 ATS at home the next season in week 1...I see this game to be a Good game and Seattle is a Very Solid team..2 Recent Super Teams playing the 1st game of the Season..Now Seattle is the Hunted while G Bay is the Hunter..Rogers has weapons and the New Rule for Hand Checking will hurt Seattle DB's..G Bay Def has Improved and WR Cobb is in good Health..Got to take the Dog getting 6pts..So...

Pic: Green Bay +6

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD:

Teaser

Green Bay +13
    G Bay/Seattle...Over 40

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Thor!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks...Q-Unit...BOL to you this Season...:beerbang:

...YTD...0-1

Sunday Day Games:

Cleveland at Pittsburgh
        Pittsburgh -6

New England at Miami
        New England -4

Carolina at Tampa Bay
        Tampa Bay -2 1/2

Buffalo at Chicago
        Chicago -6 1/2

Oakland at NY Jets
        NY Jets -5

Cincinnati at Baltimore
        Cincinnati + 1 1/2

Washington at Houston
        Washington +3

Teasers: 2 Team

Cinny +10
        Wash +11

Atlanta +10
        Dallas +11

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

St Louis -3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good luck today like Da Bears as well :beerbang:
            NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Working...
            X