Hilton Top 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton Top 5

Not sure how many of you were able to see this last year, but if you were to fade the Hilton Supercontest top 5, you would be hitting at 60% late into the season.

Top 5 picks for tomorrow

TB -2
    Pitts -6.5
    Tenn +3.5
    Det -5.5
    Saints -3

Best of luck!

Saw that at another site. Sad to see I'm on Tampa :(
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Tampa was picked 530 times!!!!!!!!unreal
      Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
      -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

I think it is unreal that they were picked too. Even before the Camp injury. Just insane.

Comment

they jinxed the saints and steelers. the steelers were up like 27-3 or something and blew the cover lmfao

I was leaning panthers but the late line movement was not normal imo. 5dimes just kept going up and closed at +5, while squarer books stayed on +4. I don't really get it, and I don't see tb deserving ever being a 4-5 pt fave, especially against a good defensive team, but it was enough for me to pass.

Comment

Forgive me, but I forgot to postweek 2 up here! Wont happen again :)

Remember, the play is to FADE these top 5 picks. For this week, there are 6 because the 5th pick was a tied. On the season the top 5 is 5-5.

Redskins +6.5
            Colts -6.5
            Giants +2
            Bengals -6.5
            Dallas -1.5
            Bills -2.5

Comment

green bay -1.5
              Chiefs +3.5
              Atlanta -3
              Philly +5.5
              Saints -3

Comment

Hilton top 5 so far are 12-9 57%

Remember the plan is to FADE the top 5. Should be interesting to see here if they numbers start to turn.

Top 5 picks for the week:

Denver -7
                Ravens +3.5
                Chargers -6.5
                Bengals -1
                Bears +2.5

Best of luck!

Comment

Thanks for posting this BT....I like reading this!
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Last week the Hilton Top 5 went 2-3 bringing the season total to 14-12 53% for the Top 5 Picks

This Weeks Picks:

Dolphins +3.5
                    Giants +3
                    Bills +3
                    Chargers -7
                    Broncos -8.5

Best of luck!

Comment

Last Week the Hilton Top 5 went 2-3 bringing their total to 17-14 (thespread has 17-14, not sure where my mistake was, but I am going to say 17-14)

Chiefs +4.5
                      Colts -3
                      Giants +6.5
                      Seahawks -6.5
                      Ravens -6.5

Best of luck!

Comment

Last week the Top 5 went 3-2 bringing their total to 20-16, getting close to the time where I think the numbers will begin to even out and the FADES will come more into play

Indy -3
                        Houston -2
                        Baltimore +1
                        Saints -1.5
                        Chiefs -6.5

Comment

The Hilton Top 5 went 3-2 last week. So far the top 5 is 23-18

Cards +3.5 (obvious)
                          Chargers +1.5
                          Eagles -2
                          Patriots +3
                          Ravens -1

Best of luck!

Comment

Tough week again if you were to fade the Top 5. I haven't faded them blindly like last year, seems to me that either the players are adjusting, or the books arent adjusting. Last season it seemed like the Top 5 were a majority of public picks that got cleaned out, this year many of the top 5 have been "sharp" picks. Of the picks last week, Cards, Chargers, and Eagles were all big road favs and 2 covered. Go figure

Brings the Top 5 picks to 26-20 on the year

Comment

I think the books have done an extremely poor job of adjusting thus far this year in college football. Week after week, there's games that look like free money to good old Joe P, and they turn out to be just that.

Maybe the same in the NFL, maybe not....imho there are a lot of very average teams with huge deficiencies in their game who get a ton of public love every week, and they're also winning and covering just about every week, but I think the books haven't over adjusted because they expect these teams to start to crumble sooner rather than later. It just hasn't happened yet.

I believe as the weeks roll on here those teams will begin to get exploited, and at this point in the season i highly doubt the "public" will adjust and these numbers will begin to fall back to the 2-3's and 1-4's that you're used to seeing.

Just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X