• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF PLAY

H Town Straight Up +130

Took a shot on an underdog...oh well

Comment

Colt McCoy might've been good at Texas I know I went to plenty of his games but when in Texas you got to go with the home team...swallow the points and roll with the home favorite good luck everybody

COWGIRLS-7.5 -150. Because I never trust them

Comment

On the boys as well! GL:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck JoePa

Comment

A little bird once told me to take the underdog the home dog on Monday night and hasn't farewell yet this year so guess what I'm going take Indianapolis -3 but for some reason I feel like I'm going to lose so we'll see what happens....:dunno:

Comment

I am going with Sanchez and the Eagles that little bastard finally have some weapons around him and he was alright with the Trojans... 7 might be a big number but I'm definitely not going with Cam & Carolina. Cam with Tigers Sure!!! But not with the Panthers.

Philly-6.5🍀🍀

Comment

F it I'm parlaying the **** out of this game -5 & U 51

Comment

The 2 B's 2night

BILLS -3 & BALTIMORE+3 TO COVER

Comment

I came out ahead yesterday only because I doubled up on the Broncos so if I lose tonight
                    this weekend in the NFL was for nothing...

GO FISH-6.5🍀🍀

Comment

I've had a pretty good week in all of sports going 9-3-2 so I'm ginna go ahead and let my nuts hang tonight and take ATL +15

Comment

Hanging on Hotlanta as well! GL
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Well with going 6-0 for the week I'm going to go ahead and take a shot on the home dog

Da Bears +3.5

Comment

Working...
                          X