• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL week 8

Chargers + 10 -120 3u

Over 50.5 2u -103

Chargers ML +355 .5 u

Not doing well in the NFL hope to turn it around this week after all like JoePa says it is
    October !!!!!!!!
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Hope we can middle that total.....but we can agree on SD! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Hamlin View Post
      Take her out for dinner and drinks
      You mean come to Brooklyn for some merlot and eggplant parmesan at....oh, I forget the name but you will be squiring us around anyway. Gotta get me some Mario's Pizza in Flatbush! See, I remember, just not real well! LOL! And, I am pushing her about coming to NYC!!!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Anytime your ready it's Carmines for a family style Italian dinner and a few bottles of house Merlot then a walk up Broadway then to times square then a nightcap at
        the Blarney Stone down the street from Penn.
        NFL 8-5 + 5.97

Comment

She just walked out of the room saying....." I just can't do Thursday night football, it isn't right".....lmao. But I am going to show her this post!

Comment

Im Lucky my wife loves football big time she is a crazy fan
            NFL 8-5 + 5.97

Comment

You sure are....she likes it but only for "our" teams.

Oh my! Those are some of the best web page food pics I have ever seen. Looks like a really cool place...She wanted to see the eggplant parmigiana description but found that it's in the cookbook and said she will just cook it per the cookbook! LOL

I told her to relax and let Carmine do the cooking for her! :thumbs:

Comment

Going with

Fins -6.5 1u -114

Seahawks -6 1u -105

Bungholes +2.5 +115 2u M/L +140 1u

Jets -3 +110 1u

Bears +5.5 2u -103

Good luck everybody :beerbang:
                Last edited by Reggie Hamlin; 10-26-2014, 11:28 AM.
                NFL 8-5 + 5.97

Comment

somehow, some way the bengals are gonna win that game. Good luck Reggie:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                  X