...YTD...78-83...Overall
    ...YTD...49-54...Sides
    ...YTD...29-29...Totals
    POD: 5-1
    Teasers: 17-14

Not even 50/50...

Thursday Nite:

Kansas City at Oakland
    Oakland with a Prime Time Game with zero W's...if any game this Season it will be this one that they will Pull out every possible way to Score tonite..See a Game like last year played at Oakland in a High scoring game..So..

Pic: Kansas City/Oakland...Over 42 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Sunday:

New England -7....POD
    Cleveland +3
    San Diego -5 (St L 4th Road game in 5 weeks)
    Seattle -7
    Cincinnati +1 1/2
    Tampa Bay +6
    NY Jets +4
    Indianapolis -13 1/2
    Philadelphia -11
    San Francisco -9
    Denver -6 1/2

Totals:
    Cinny/Houston...Over 43 1/2
    G Bay/Minny...Over 48 1/2
    Dallas/NY Giants...Over 47 1/2

Teasers:
    Seattle Pk
    Denver +1/2

G Bay/Minny...Over 41 1/2
    Dallas/New York...Over 40 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Wow....on a lot of those with ya Thor!
      Namely: Cleve, SD, Cincy, TB, Jets, San Fran.....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa...Plus day...

...YTD...80-80...Overall
        ...YTD...52-53...Sides
        ...YTD...28-27...Totals
        POD: 6-1
        Teasers: 19-13

Monday Nite:

New York vs Buffalo (Detroit)

With Vick playing the O has been more productive for Jets..and the Last 3 Played between them have went over..Weather will not be an Issue..See the Total around mid 40's so ..

Pic: NY J/Buff...Over 42

Baltimore at New Orleans

Balt coming in off a W while N Orleans has lost 2 in row at Home...After scoring 10 Points vs Cincinnati last Game N Orleans will play with up Tempo I Believe to get their O in gear..Balt will score also..N Orleans will not lose 3 in row at Home..IMO but I like Over better..So..

Pic: Balt/N Orleans...Over 50 1/2

Teaser:
        Balt +10
        Bal/NO...Over 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: MNF

Pic: New Orleans -3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
          X