• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 15

...YTD...99-97...Overall
    ...YTD...66-60...Sides
    ...YTD...33-37...Totals
    POD: 8-1
    Teasers: 24-14

Thursday Nite Foootball:

Arizona at St Louis
    Arizona coming off a 17-14 W at Home vs K City while St Louis is off a Road W at Wash..24-0 shutout...St Louis last 2 Home games vs Ariz they are 2-0 SU and 1-1 ATS..This will be Ariz 3rd Road game in 4 weeks..their last 2 road games they are 0-2 SU and ATS..This season St L last 3 home games they are 3-0 SU and ATS..with W's over Denver (22-7) and Seattle (28-26)..Past 2 Super Bowl Teams..Playing better past month or so..Ariz QB Staton's last 2 road games has thrown 1 TD but 3 INT's and is banged up with a bad ankle..will he last Coach Fisher's Def...2 of those INT was vs Atlanta the team with the worse pass D in the NFL..S. Louis is 7-1-1 ATS the last 9 home games vs Team with a winning Road Record ( like said before..Denver and Seattle)....This is an Important Stat since they are Covering Good teams at Home..S Louis last 2 games were Shutouts..Oakland at home..52-0 and at Washington 24-0..Yes Poor teams but Shutout is a Rare thing in NFL in back to back weeks..Ariz has had good Karma on thier side but I just feel St Louis is getting in Gear to finish the Season strong...2 Good D's but watch this one go Over...So..

Pic: St Louis -4 1/2

Pic: Ariz/St Louis...Over 40 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Bad start...0-2...

Sunday:

Atlanta +3
    Detroit -7
    Houston +7
    Cincinnati +1
    Buffalo +4 1/2
    Washington +7
    Oakland +10
    San Francisco +10
    Denver -4

Totals:
    Hous/Indy...Over 49
    Cinny/Clev...Over 44
    Pitt/Atlanta...Over 55
    Denv/S Diego...Over 50 1/2

Teasers:
    Baltimore -7
    New England -1/2

Houston +14
    Cinny +8

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Detroit...POD

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
      X