• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's Super Bowl Info Props and Pics

Super Bowl XLIX

Seattle (14-4) vs New England (14-4)

Info:
    The Dog has Covered 6 of the Last 7 S Bowls and the last 3..New England last 5 S Bowls the Dog has Covered..N England is 0-4 ATS last 4 S Bowls..Under is 4-1 in N England last 5 S Bowls..Over is 3-1 last 4 S Bowls played..Dog has Covered and Won 4 of last 5 S Bowls..Playoffs N England beat Balt 35-31 and Indy 45-7 both at home..1-1 ATS both Over..Seattle beat Carolina 31-17 and G Bay 28-22 in OT at home..1-1 ATS both Over..N England has won 3 S Bowls all by 3 Pts..Last meeting: Seattle in 2012 won 24-23 at home and covered as 3 1/2 pt Dog and went Over...This Season N Eng is 10-8 ATS and 11-7 O/U..Seattle is 10-7-1 ATS and 10-8 O/U...In S Bowls since 2002 Dogs are 10-3 ATS..QB Wilson is 10-0 SU and 8-2 ATS vs S Bowl winning QB's..NFC has won 4 of the last 5 played..S Bowl favs are 5-8 SU and 3-10 ATS last 13..this will be Seattle 1st Road game in 42 days..Seattle has Out Total yardage 16 of the 18 teams played (Dallas and Carolina)..When a Total is => 46 the Favorite is 2-8 ATS last 10 S Bowls..N Eng DB Brandon Browner played at Seattle last Season..

Pic: Seattle/New England...Over 48
    (Give write up another day and lean to Seattle)

Prop:
    Yes Both Teams lead in 1st half +105
    Yes 2 pt conversion attempt +180
    1st Scoring play Seattle is Safety +4500

More later...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD: Props

Shortest FG Over 25 1/2 yards -125
    Edelman Over 6 1/2 Receptions -105
    Lynch receiving yards Under 19 1/2 -115

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Pic: Seattle/New England...Over 48
      (Give write up another day and lean to Seattle)

ADD:

I have total in low 50's with a 27-24...28-23 style of game..I do see the 1st half lower scoring than 2nd half..I see Lynch having a Big game and I think he has been treated like a poked Bear and will unleash on Sunday..If Lynch gets these yards then Seattle will be hard to beat..N England will have Collins spying on Wilson with read option so I look for Seattle to use middle of the field passing and work sidelines..Brady will get his yards and they will have a Trick or two on Offense...It is in a lot of peoples minds how N England rolled in AFC Conf Champ and how Seattle was lucking to Beat Green Bay...IMO..Green Bay was best team in NFL this Season and Seattle beat them twice although one was Early..Last 2 Super Bowls vs New York N England had trouble vs their Defense and Seattle's is Better..So..

Pic: Seattle +1

Teaser:

Seattle +8

New Eng/Seattle...Over 40 1/2

Prop: 2nd Half largest scoring half +120

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 01-31-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Good luck Thor!

Im on the Hawks also!
        Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
        -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Thanks...rawhide...Thanks..

ADD:
          Lynch over 83 1/2 yds....-120
          Brady passing yds vs Wilson -38 1/2...-115
          Brady over 36 1/2 attempts...-115
          Brady over 2 TD passes...+120
          Edelman 1st pass over 8 yds...-110
          Blount rush over 13 1/2 yds...-110
          Luke Wilson over 3 catches..+110
          Eldelman over 69 1/2 yds...+110

Football Time..!!

Comment

Same side and total Thor! Like the Edelman props as well.....GL
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Give Lynch Dammmmmmm ball..Went 1-1..OC cost 2-0 nite...Props helped..Hope all had a Good Nite..

See ya Next season ...God Bless and God Speed..

Comment

Working...
              X