Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preseason Week 2 Picks

Buffalo at Cleveland -3

I just wrote a detailed analysis of the game and then hit submit and it asked me to log in again! So all I'm going to say is this.

Both teams are beat up with the Bills likely to miss their top four running back options and the top three wide-outs. The Browns are expected to be missing four of their top five corners, but it's unlikely that Bills will want or be able to exploit the weakness.

The Browns Josh McCown looked really good in his first action with the Browns and should improve in his second game of action. The Bills were exploited for 264 in the air by the Panthers and we may see a number close to that with a pass defense that is a little beat up at the corners and the safety position will be a work in progress throughout the preseason.

The Bills have no interest in winning this game. All they care about is making it back to Buffalo in reasonable health. The Browns after last season's dud will be looking to at least split their home preseason games and should put out a valiant effort on Thursday.

Taking the Cleveland Browns -3
    Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

Seattle at Kansas City

I like the Chiefs here who have the better OL and QB rotation.
    Betting the Chiefs minus the three.
    Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

Comment

New England at New Orleans

The Patriots are still banged up on the OL with two starters out and one two deep. Both starting WRs J. Edelman and B. LaFell are out plus two more of the top five. It's reported that Brady took most of the snaps in the second scrimmage between these two clubs this week making me think that he won't see much action behind that line tonight. Drew Brees didn't play last week but is expected to this week but for how long, who knows? The team is built more for the run game or short passes now and I would guess that they'll concentrate on that aspect of their game. In Week 2 of the preseason most teams go with a vanilla game plan and with the two teams practicing against each other this week what haven't they seen?

Betting the UNDER 43 in this spot.
      Last edited by FlyOnTheWall; 08-22-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X