Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Bonus! Deposit $100 to $500 and get a 100% Bonus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Bonus! Deposit $100 to $500 and get a 100% Bonus!

Dont re-deposit at your book and not receive a bonus!

Fatten up your bankroll with a 100% matching free play at <a href="http://record.realbetaffiliates.com/_pvDnTaw_ptjUOsjNOfgKeWNd7ZgqdRLk/1/">Realbet</a>!

Free cash is good cash!
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Hey Kevin. Hope all is well. Any info on how these guys are with payouts? And any idea what the rollover / hold time on deposit is with bonus?

Comment

Tried calling them a couple of times today and keep getting their voicemail. Seemed a bit strange so I didn't move forward with making a deposit. But I'm always looking for good books to add.

Comment

Hi BK,

The bonus is a match play and the rollover is 5x. I didn't see any note on hold but I would assume that it's 30 days.

That is indeed odd that you got a voicemail!

I don't have any feedback on payouts as they are brand new to us. My contact there is an ex-Bovada employee and says that the book is comprised of a handful of people who have worked at other big books.

As with any of these joints, they could fold up and disappear with our loot at any given time. We dont generally add newer books but they gave us a good gut feeling.

The safe move is probably to keep deposits small until they're proven.

Comment

Working...
        X