New England -4 1/2

Green Bay +7

Seattle +2

Denver -7 1/2

K City/N England...Over 43

Seattle/Carolina...Over 44

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Add: Teaser

Green Bay +14 1/2
    Seattle +9

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Pack & Broncs for me too....GL this weekend Thor!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..BOL to ya also...Hammer em..!!

Good Start to Weekend...3-0...with 3 Pending and Teaser..

New England -4 1/2...W
        Green Bay +7...W
        Seattle +2
        Denver -7 1/2
        K City/N England...Over 43...W
        Seattle/Carolina...Over 44

Teaser
        Green Bay +14 1/2...W
        Seattle +9

Football Time..!!

Comment

Way to go Thor.....:thumbs:

With ya on the Broncos today!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa...Hope you are doing well...

Didn't post on here my 2nd half play on Seattle -4 1/2..sorry ..had lot going on..Posted on Covers..really sorry...

Since I did Post...5-1..with 2 pending and maybe 2nd half play on game 2...

Football Time..!!

Comment

2nd half pic:

Denver over 10 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice ...7-2 Weekend...I'll take that....Should have waited for Denver line to get to 7....

BOL to all here...

Football Time..!!

Comment

Awesome work Thor!:win::bow::chaching:
                  Those 1/2 pts can make a great day a good day! Any way you slice it, you kicked the man's arse today!

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...Hope you had a Great Weekend...:beerbang:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                    X