• Show
Clear All

• Thor's AFC:NFC Championship Games

....YTD....8-2....Playoffs...

New England at Denver
    Pic: Denver +3

Arizona at Carolina
    Pic: Arizona +3

Will give Write up later on Today or Thru the Week...and Still Looking at Totals...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

New England/Denver info:
    Denver is 13-4 SU last 17 games and 15-3 SU last 18 games at home..N Eng is 16-4 SU last 20 games and 8-3 SU last 11 road games...Denv total went Under in 4 of last 6 played while N Eng total went Over in 5 of last 7 played...Denv is 5-1 SU last 6 at Home vs N Eng... N Eng Total when playing Denv went Over in 6 of last 7 games...Denv was a Dog 4 times this Season and went 3-1 SU and 4-0 ATS with one loss at Pitt with Manning out...N Eng is in the AFC Championship game for the 5th straight year....

Give info on other game later and write up why I like those sides...

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Arizona/Carolina info:
      Carolina last 6 games 5 have went Over..Arz last 9 games 6 have went Over...Arz is 5-0 SU last 5 road games and Car is SU last 5 at Home..The 2 Top scoring Teams play vs each other and 1st ever Playoff game vs Heisman Winning QB's...Arz was a Dog Once this Season and Won SU at Seattle...39-32...Palmer Lead team under Coach Arians has won 20 of 23 games he Started....Just some Info..

Will Post some Write up later why I'm on each Side..Totals still Looking...Could lose Power over Weekend..Live right in Middle where Storm is Suppose to come Through...

Football Time..!!

Comment

New England vs Denver
        Most likely the last game between Hall of Fame QB's of this Generation..Brady is 11-5 in 16 played vs Manning...N Eng played at Denver on week #12 and lost in OT 30-24 vs an Osweiler QB team...Now N Eng was banged up also playing without Edelman and Amendola...Head Referee Ed Hochali is calling the Denver/N Eng game...Denver is 6-0 SU since 2008 when he call their games...Wonder if NFL had any thought of this..:thumbs: .NFL Office rather watch Brady or Manning in Super Bowl..Denver is 7-2 at Home in AFC Title games...Brady has 22 post season wins at QB to lead NFL..In their last game Denver had Way Tooooo Many dropped balls....Everybody is Loving N Eng after last week and Not Liking Denver after last week..Denver still has the #1 Defense...What a GREAT spot for Denver at Home getting Points vs Team they all ready beat with 2nd QB...Thanks for the points and getting some more at 3 1/2...So...

Football Time..!!

Comment

Top Player Prop Plays:

Brady Over 289 1/2 pass Yards

Palmer Over 286 1/2 pass Yards

Other Pics:
          Denver +3
          Arizona +3
          Arizona/Carolina...Over 47 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Other Write up:

Arizona at Carolina
            Carolina caught Seattle off a GREAT Spot last weekend while they got an extra week of rest..Seat had 3 Straight road games..Played in Below zero Temps..Travel to East Coast..that is why they had a slow Start...QB Wilson threw for 366 yards on 31/48..Seat ended up with 403 Total O yards..Seat pass O is ranked #20th....Arizona pass O is Ranked 2nd...Ariz will push ball downfield and has the Weapons to do that...Hats off to Carolina for a One Loss Season..But Strength of Schedule was #31st..Ariz SOS was 16th...I still have Seattle and Arizona as 2 Best NFC teams with Carolina 3rd...Last year in Playoffs Arizona lost to Carolina...27-16..but the "Waterboy" was at QB...Arizona is 7-1 SU last 8 Road games winning the Last 5...X-Factor for Game that will be tough on Carolina WR Fitzgerald..Big Time Player in Big Games..Also 2 top Scoring O playing each other the Over came into play since Total is at 47 1/2...IMO...So...

Pic: Arizona +3

Pic: Arizona/Carolina...Over 47 1/2

Also:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Same sides with both dawgs today.....GL Thor lets sweep them and hope ya grab the totals as well:bang:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks....Joepa...BOL on yours also...Hammer em..!!

Top Player Prop Plays:

Brady Over 289 1/2 pass Yards

Other Pics:
                Denver +3
                Arizona +3

Add: Teaser
                Arizona +10 1/2
                Denver +10 1/2

Football Times..!!

Comment

Good start...2-0....4 Pending..

Brady Over 289 1/2 pass Yards...W

Other Pics:
                  Denver +3....W
                  Arizona +3

Add: Teaser
                  Arizona +10 1/2
                  Denver +10 1/2...W

Power went off right during 2nd Half half on N England side ...Sorry no Post...BOL on Late game...

Football Time..!!

Comment

2nd Half Play: 2 pics

Arizona -3 1/2

Ariz/Car....Over 24

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                    X